Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

anyways where was i
right
magnus is super evil
this kind of speculation only comes from wolves trying to throw a wrench into a discussion and i know this because i’ve been that exact wolf

1 Like

i spent 40 hours convincing the game that someone was converted into scum after pretending to be an oracle that proved conversions weren’t in the game
i can see the past me in these hollow words

VOTE: magnus

Please don’t compare my wolf playstyle to yours, I’d like to think I surpassed you a while back.

VOTE: Jaiden

Was looking at frostwolf’s Iso and yeah he branded me and you scum. I’m not, but I am curious on what you had or thought you had on frostwolf that made you think that they were sure-fire evil.

I’m not convinced on Magnus. I think the way he’s been doing things is just, too weird to be wolfy.

no I won’t spoiler that

Just curious what exactly was frost lying about, what made them more worthwhile a vote than Italy who has substantially less, aside from the fact they just didn’t have a wagon and frost did

oh my god.

Meh Magnus claimed Death Miller so either way they’re going to flip as a wolf. I don’t particularly care how it dies, but it should die at some point. I’d rather not pile on when there’s 5 people who are willing to put votes on it though.

I’m glad the entire thread has decided to imply to my face they think I’m a dumbass without properly hearing me out.

do we need to go through like a bootcamp for people to get magnus’ pronouns right

I mean the whole noble information thing screamed obvious lie it’s literally just noble from BOTC.

FUCK

Does this not just feel like a wolf deathtunelling a V and hoping the vote goes through am I wrong I’ve done this before myself

1 Like

it’s not about how i play as a wolf
it’s about how a wolf plays
a subtle consistency in actions that players will instinctively follow when they lack experience
and you’ve made it clear you don’t have much with bastard games

1 Like

im sorry magnus

i dont know how this keeps happening and i dont want to keep doing it but i cant fix it because i dont know what the problem even is

im trying not to do it but im stupid and dumb and i keep messing up

1 Like

we all make mistakes
the trick is to learn from them when we move forward

that would be more reassuring if it wasnt the third time id done that today

Not to play Devils advocate but if magnus is a Miller, and the hosts are familiar with BOTC, what stops them from playing Miller like recluse and registering Magnus as evil for fun?

It’s a little uncomfortable with the vote on magnus it feels a bit too easy and simple. Maybe it’s not.

grapefruit or death

:hocho: