Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

check my iso dear

cryptic

judging i said i spilt an entire bowl of grapefruits in my very first post today im going to have to go with that

You have chosen death

1 Like

man this is great
i finally feel like me again

man this is great
i finally feel like me again

fuck you discourse

Windward townier. But Millium is also obv town.

Iā€™m not going to ask anything related to this but I just noticed I have no idea what your pronouns are and afaik itā€™s not in your profile so uh what are they plox?

Why does everyone wanna kill meā€¦

I mean thatā€™s kinda good actually

just won a 3 hour mtg game
so I have time to play this

peeks vc

well
time to look at Magnus, I guess

I thought you realized I was town yesterday what is your progression on me this gameā€¦

:musical_keyboard:

Honestly Iā€™m gonna vouch to just vig Magnus. Town or not by claim they always flip wolf and while I think millers ALWAYS need to die I think itā€™s a wasted execution that can easily be solved with a vig shot to let us focus on an execution of someone else whoā€™s very claim isnā€™t just gonna largely make reading into their death pointless.

Iā€™m just jumping around to Magnusā€™ votes because I donā€™t really want to read 200 posts atm especially since I just caught up and Magnusā€™ posts tend to be kinda long

really donā€™t like this vote when they have mech info that implicates three other players

ā€œthe beginning of the game is the beginning of the game BUT NOT FOR ATLAS!ā€
as if Atlas isnā€™t one of the fluffposters ever

I wish you had linked to this so I could see the vc during Atlas pushing Italy

I feel like this means literally nothing
ā€œit feels like he doesnā€™t believe itā€
what makes you think that?

I feel like that could easily be explained by people not really having a read on Litten yet
also I. vocalised my opinion once I got into thread I just wasnā€™t there yet

did this actually happen or was Atlas just disagreeing with Marl

I donā€™t like how you made a bunch of reasoning as to why you think Atlas is scum but donā€™t. expand on this possibility of him being town

looks around

Votecount as of post #2381

Frostwolf103 (4): Litten, WindwardAway, Sadbi, Magnus
Vulgard (3): Millium, Kiiruma, Cassandra
Kiiruma (3): Jarek, Zenon, guavagudetama

noted

want to townread is not something that instills confidence in me

thinks

so theyā€™ve just been voting Frost to save whoeverā€™s below like confirmed
Vulgard was there both times
Magnus/Vulgard not w/w

really not paired with Vulgard wow
nya bias goes hard spitting air
the Sadbi/Millium interactions just look like they. are friends more than anything pockety LMAO I doubt those interactions are alignment indicative

okay
VOTE: Magnus

Every single vote Iā€™m stumbling across feels like itā€™s in bad faith or just straight doesnā€™t make sense
maybe they have something more townie in their non-vote posts, maybe Iā€™m the out-of-the-loop one here and the reasoning actually makes perfect sense, but at the moment I really do not trust this slot.

I should. look into Wisdom a little and not just townread her for being cool considering she is technically a top wagon

just like me fr

this post was. kinda weird
Min was saying Millium was acting weird in relation to Creature which even though I donā€™t really agree the post felt townie and Wisdom was like " :postbox: "
Wisdom please explain whatā€™s up with Min

oh you did kinda
I feel like thatā€™s NAI
I think regardless of alignment I want people to at least consider what Iā€™m saying
this Min push is kinda weird but not as weird as the stuff Magnus has said so idk Iā€™m more okay with the Magnus exe

I never come back muhahaha

1 Like

trying to go under the radar
VOTE: Silviu200530