Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

VOTE: Magnus

Guava changed his pfp :(

1 Like

no more little guy for now
Iā€™m coping cuz nanamori (current pfp) is still on hiatus

Are you a huge anime nerd?

If so which anime do you recommend?

Iā€™m not caught up but Atlas is slaying

I was turned Sane by the way, thank you to whoever did that

Someone will know what happened through my NA

Also sorry @Frostwolf103

I donā€™t believe you

1 Like

Thereā€™s something that happened to me at night apart from being turned Sane but idk if thereā€™s a point in claiming it

This whole segment of posts looks really bad for Litten and really good for Artemis. Which like I kinda town cored both but Litten full on pushing the Atheist game thing which is like highly improbable and shading Artemis on very minor points is decidedly nagl

Yesā€¦ mech talk is why Iā€™m fucking lost

1 Like

completely missed this but I agree
this is why mountainous is goated

This read is good. But kinda basic.

Iā€™ve never really understood the point of reading in to night kills. There are so many variables wolfs can play with and than we just get circular arguments for every possible scenario which kinda helps nobody.

This times infinity

For it to be an atheist game the opening post would have to be lying to us

The amount of people spreading doubt on every little thing is gratingā€¦ like honestly until proven wrong 99% of the time we should assume

Mods info isnā€™t lying

Game is wolf v town

Flips arenā€™t lies

Even in bastard games. To assume the opposite is to make the game increasingly impossible to play and kinda helps nobody. Unless proven.

Omg hi Jarek!! :heart_decoration:

hello

How have you been mister lizard?

At best I expect a bastard game to have a Judas/Saulus

that is to say, a role that, if executed, will turn into a mafia from a townie, or a mafia into a townie. Thatā€™s bastard as hell. I expect something like that. Role-cards lying to you could happen too sure.

1 Like

I have been fine

1 Like

What is your opinion on Wisdom?