Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I will defend Italy WWA and Jarek with my life

:pleading_face:

1 Like

I read heavily into emotion and this is towny emotion also a mind meld which is towny because Iā€™m towny also Iā€™m goated at snap reads also skill issue

Emotion aggression and purity of thought are very very easy for me to read into empathitically and generally. Also likeā€¦wolfs fake purity and emotion town donā€™t this isnā€™t fake. Iā€™m goated fight me.

I feel better today than yesterday but low posting is relative and Iā€™m obviously low posting for me

Okay, if I take it as a clear

Do you think this PoE is good

I assume you would remove Italy and yourself

Leaving Silviu, Scorbunny, Guava, Jaiden, Magnus, and Wisdom

Congrats I really donā€™t give a flying fuck what YOUā€™VE done this game off useless mech info that is IIOA that largely clogs the thread and prevents genuine reads into things that matter in a game of mafia. I donā€™t care what YOU can do with info.

I care what I can read into. I think any read made off of mech spec is garbage but thatā€™s not whatā€™s important whatā€™s important is that I am physically incapable of reading into or playing a mafia game where thereā€™s 600 straight posts of speculative bullshit on if mods are lying to us or not. That is not readable content. I can not read alignemt into people trying to read and base towny or scummy ness of off speculative bullshit about if mods are lying to us.

But more annoying than any of that is fucking saying Iā€™ve done nothing when I have provided contentā€¦actual readable content on plenty of playersā€¦so miss me with that fucking shit.

Okay I tried 20 minutes late.

Howā€™s everyone

1 Like

Also also a large portion of this game has expressed an inability to find their footing because of an inordinate amount of mech spec which means that we are in effect kneecaping multiple players by not understanding that the thread clog is literally killing the game.

Anyways this is episode 7688 of Neon gets emotional in a mafia game and hates it

:people_hugging:

i forgot to eat breakfast and napped

1 Like

Thatā€™s true but I blame Litten and WWA for it
WWA is still towny but Iā€™m questioning Litten again especially since his day 1 was also wolfy before the mech thing happened

Thatā€™s not what I said but I can see how it could be interpreted that way so Iā€™m sorry

Okay

Do you have any townreads on the people in the PoE I just gave you

Letā€™s say social townreads

2 Likes

I liked scorbunnyā€™s chat for one reason or another I forget in on D1, and Guava feelsā€¦I was gonna say fine, but I think I can agree theyā€™re PoE for now actually. PoE looks fine otherwise assuming Iā€™m not in it obviously. Zenon feels ok for now too

I donā€™t hate it. But I think my PoE is better.

itā€™s not because I made it I promise :pleading_face:

Whatā€™s your read on Millium

im actually going to explode THAT IS WHAT HE WAS LYING ABOUT
that is literally what the entire convo was about and my reasoning was restated several times
he just kept telling me that i was townreading a null and scumreading a null for no reason when it was very clearly because i think Italy has more chance to resolve later making him the better execute
i dont know how you would miss that given i said it approximately too many times but go off

I had a thing where I thought Millium and Frostwolf were W/W because they both parroted eachother calling I believe creature W/W. It was a little weird. Something in my notes about them being W/W with Artemis too.

With frost flipping town I donā€™t discount the possibility that Millium was a wolf parroting what a townie was saying, but I havenā€™t read them since, I just know their D1 made me suspicious

1 Like

I mean I didnā€™t miss it I just thought there was more to it than that and by that I mean I assumed there was more to it than him not understanding what you meant and being called a liar for it because I donā€™t entirely get it either

ok bed time

1 Like