Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Its so fucking useless and has made this game nigh unplayable to me…like I just feel lost and useless. I can’t read into mech discussions

I can’t find town from mech discussions.

Its just useless charter that let’s you appear helpful while largely contributing nothing to solving alignemt.

Its awful…

1 Like

I am a Dreamer. There are other Dreamers in the game, and the way my card is worded it looks like we all share the same ability. I have been signalled by what looks to be at least two other Dreamers in this game thus far.

In addition, I might register as an Ancient Spirit in some shape or form. This is because I’m goth.

Idk, I’ve found several

With all due respect, I feel like you’ve spent more time complaining about the game than playing the game

Kinda like Millium

What ability, since you basically deconfirmed it being an actual Dreamer check

This doesn’t sound like you’re claiming death miller, death miller is far more precise

I’ll be back later

Intresting…

1 Like

Ohai uwu

What did you dream about?

Unfortunately no more chasing dead by daylight people are after me.

1 Like

I asked the hosts if I could register as an Ancient Spirit on death and I was given a vague, affirmative answer.
I haven’t claimed my ability because it would involve outing the abilities of any other number of players (in a game with possible anticlaim) and it has no immediate impact.

You can pinpoint the exact time I figured this out in my ISO because I began to panic.

Why did you pop in only now?

Oof, I’ll try later

pops off

Could you try earlier?

The amount of times I’ve watched wolves abuse town through NKs is staggering lol

Magnus (5): Kiiruma, Litten, Italy, Sadbi, guavagudetama

If one of the five people here were informed minority I’d rank it as Italy in most worlds, or Litten ignoring mech. Guava’s null and I think Kiiruma and Sadbi are believable.

While those are fair anecdotes, I don’t see a downside to other people bringing up conversation topics in a forty-eight hour day.

If you actually think volume and energy is a compelling reason to townread anyone like…volume and energy change with

Emotion
WiM
Burnout
Frustration

I do not trust volume and energy to be an effective alignment read in any game.

1 Like

I’ll say it again if you want

I don’t know the form this greencheck takes, but it’s been claimed by two independent sources is what I mean.

I’m not going to out that info because it’s unnecessary and largely harmful to Jarek also there are factional claim vigs.

Jarek is mech confirmed to me and generally by posting as I’ve pointed out.

1 Like