Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

cope

ew normal person? disgusting… also i dont know what post count i am up to. whoops

1 Like

Do you think guava is town

Lmao oh well

My autocorrect sometimes picks up my typos and then changes the CORRECT word to the wrong spelling :joy_cat:

Loltechnology

Anyway, yeah, but I don’t think I want Guava to risk dying.

Yes

Why is that

It doesn’t resemble their wolfgame much, imo
I recently played with wolf!Guava and their posting felt different

My best argument is that I don’t think they would be given a gun with a target that seems like it’s good for wolves if they were a wolf themselves

And if they were given it by wolves and were a wolf they would just use it without claiming it

Plus they said some things that I think are towny but I’m not going to quote the posts because idk where they went lol.

wolf!guava fears the consequences of their actions
town!guava does no such thing
therefore guava is town

1 Like

My only experience with wolf Guava is the last FAM where I read almost nothing they posted and they died on day 2 so no comment

1 Like

OK, then if we take it from the other perspective, would a villager give wolf!Guava a gun and tell them to shoot a wolfread? imo the ONLY case in which this is true is if Guava is w/w with Zenon and doesn’t want to shoot her, but I don’t really think either of them are wolfy individually.

But this kinda falls apart if the gun was given by town

True

I think Zenon has improved at least

1 Like

Oh yeah, that too lol. But they were a wolf as well in whatever game i subbed into last, before FAM, and they imitated their town game pretty well but hard wolfsided.

And frankly maybe it’s too early to make a call on whether they’re wolfsiding or not.

If either of them ever flips mafia this is most likely worth revisiting

1 Like

This is easy to determine by process of elimination btw, just look for players who scumread Zenon yesterday.

Depending on who claims giving the gun later

My guess is that no one’s gonna claim it because it’s from a wolf :smirk:

There’s definitely no way you can make these arguments right now

What is your read on Jaiden