Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

If it’s from a wolf then Guava should be town imo

1 Like

I don’t have much of a read on Jaiden, I think she was kinda towny at EoD and that’s about all I have.

I don’t know why a wolf would give wolf!Guava a gun targeting another wolf

And if Zenon is a villager why even claim the gun

1 Like

You can claim WIFOM or whatever but it’s literally a free dayvig, you don’t pass that up

To look towny, idk
But then Guava could just shoot and go “Oops sorry, doing what I was told”

:popcorn:

Can you tell me where? I read that EoD and I feel like it was very chaotic but I didn’t get alignment reads from it

When she was arguing back and forth with Frostwolf
I don’t think she sounded like a wolf who was CFTWR
She sounded like exasperated town

It’s too bad we don’t have multi ISO here because it would be way easier to find what I’m talking about

I think I found it anyway

Yeah it does seem like the Frost push is genuine

My concern is that this is all she’s done the whole game it feels like

1 Like

I think it’s cause there have been a lot of posts and she doesn’t backread all of those
I don’t blame her for it, I think she just missed a chunk of discussion so the best way to read her is gonna be realtiming
I was realtiming when she and Frost were pushing each other so that’s why I have this take

Fair enough

Is there anyone specific you want to eliminate today

Well
Considering i dropped the scumreads I had yesterday, not really anyone specific. I do have specific players I’d shield, but except for Wisdom none of them are wagons. And the one thing preventing me from completely shielding Wisdom in good conscience is that her slot was insane yesterday and last night.

It’s clever really. I’m not widely town read but I’m not being pushed I’m a perfect target to get shot and have it look relatively safe

1 Like

Ironic

1 Like

It’s probably NAI

Hi friends what’s the game state?

Dafuq?

1 Like

I was waiting to see if he said he townreads you, but he did sorta
Not really sure that was a slip but I did consider it lol

I couldn’t be any townier. I don’t get these reads on me this game…