Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

issue is then when they get found out that no one rbed you that night then it may just end up with him dying. easier to just say he was insane and move on if they were scum i would assume

Windy is almost reaching 200 posts again (400 in this case) :dizzy_face:

Iā€™ve posted around 130 today. I hit 230 before eod.

Yeah sure, thatā€™s for the best

After reading their ISO I disagree

I find these early posts wolfy for reasons I canā€™t explain very well

The rest of the ISO doesnā€™t look like itā€™s solving anything or anyone, thereā€™s plenty of commentary but little to no alignment reads, thereā€™s an interaction with Litten where Scorbunny calls Litten out for lying but the lie there was so blatant that anyone couldā€™ve pointed it out

This gives me some pause because if thatā€™s the case then Scorbunny is town

Might not be the case though and this could be a wolf taking advantage of Creatureā€™s read to bolster their standing

Especially since Creature died n1 and that kill ~never comes from town

Scorbunnyā€™s day 1 doesnā€™t contain any opinions about peopleā€™s alignments

Top wagons were Frost (town) and me (town) at the end of the day phase, Scorbunny gave no opinion about either and didnā€™t vote elsewhere

This opener today (the bolded part in particular) also seems wolfy to me

Itā€™s the type of thing a wolf is more likely to notice and point out because villagers tend to have a different focus

Itā€™s like the thing with talking about the host and the flavor being a wolftell in many cases, if you get what I mean

Focus on unrelated stuff, more or less

2 Likes

I find it hard to believe that Wisdom read my posts and came to the conclusion that I was a wolf.

1 Like

I also doubt that tbh

1 Like

Lmk what you think about this, but I see no reason to townread Scorbunny ā€“ unless they really are as polarized as they claim they are ā€“ and theyā€™ve also written some wolfy posts

This is a wolf.

Im not particularly sure why bun chose to go the route of immediately calling me bad simply because i moved them into my PoE, that came after the fake, but yes overall i noticed the same thing, they didnt do much day 1, at least nothing in comparion to how they played champs

But also

ā€œWisp probably realized why im playing like this which is why they left me aloneā€
Has me a little shook. For what its worth i didnt notice anything

Socially i dont think they look good tho

Im not giving wisdom the chance to play dumb again honestly, their opener into this game annoys me, because this effectively the 3rd game i played with them, where they acted like they are new to the game

2 Likes

@WindwardAway
Stop voting the host

Honestly i lowkey dont really expect wolf!vulgard to treat me like thia, but im tilted by the lazy 3p reads

UNVOTE

Yeah but we need Sarasvatiā€™s cultists out lol
And yes, I know the previous game said that Chapter 1 would not be an atheist game, but Iā€™m still concerned about it.

And I donā€™t think it really helps anyone if I move to Magnus cause he already has a decently large wagon on him.

What baffles me is how towny Marlā€™s posts were but how wolfy wisdomā€™s are

2 Likes

I mean I know Wisdom is travelling and hasnt read much of the game, but Luna isnā€™t wrong, the scumread on that slot is hella weird and feels like itā€™s an omgus just because Luna hard pushed for a Marl yeet yesterday.

1 Like

is that wisdoms only reasoning too distrust luna?

I see no actual questions from Wisdom trying to understand why Luna was scumreading the slot and pushing there yesterday

1 Like

I see no evidence that they have read any of my posts.

2 Likes

If I hadnā€™t decided that Marl was town I wouldā€™ve voted Wisdom pretty much instantly for that lack of progression on Luna

As such, Iā€™m still debating it but idk how much Wisdom will be around to answer questions and interact. :/

You can always vote now and decide later.