Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

How could I even-
C’mon now Wind :joy:

1 Like

Speak of the devil

1 Like

I’m not sure how any of you are town reading this slot.

Lol
I just want to know how you arrived at a scumread on Luna :sweat_smile: you didn’t say anything about it other than that it’s a read that exists

1 Like

It’s 0% of my reasoning I’m not sure why people are starting to make stuff up. I haven’t even read the stuff between Marl/Luna d1

Why the heck are you voting Luna then?

1 Like

so whats the read? is it just vibe?

jinx… kinda

1 Like

I never ask questions to my wolf reads, I’m not saying I have a solid strategy of finding wolves right now but I will not find alignment indicative information from asking them questions, at least not that I can decipher.

I think Luna vibes wolf and has faulty arguments that’s all.

1 Like

100% it’s not even a tunnel

More evidence they haven’t read my posts.

I will say if you didnt know yet L.una joined after the signups closed. so its more or less likely L.una is not technically a player ran account. (dont wanna say puppet cause L.una is above that)

1 Like

I was asked to join.

1 Like

-I haven’t-
How many times do I need to say it ^^’

My main issue is that you’re saying I’m a wolf while using arguments that says I’m bad.

It’s apples and oranges.

I’m playing bad, it’s not even worth defending.
I’m not playing wolfy. Nothing I have done so far would have helped a potential wolf team.

Reason I’m sussing Mill too is because she’s doing the same thing despite being familiar with me.

1 Like

What about me :P I’m just fence sitting and hedging your slot

fuck now i am confused again.
Did the moderators ask you to join? are you an actual player.

Something tells me we won’t get a straight answer until after the game.

1 Like

I am an actual player. I was promised that I could low effort this game. I was lied to.

2 Likes

i’m gonna cry

I’m not seeing how that makes anything AI though?