Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I am vastly dehydrated but at least I can get off in an hour!

1 Like

I’m drinking tea but I have no idea what kind of tea this is because I put it in the wrong box

1 Like

i would like to say i am not insane :+1:. this is because my name is hazard

6 Likes

Sounds hazardous

I am currently sane but will probably become insane at some point

dad joking myself is now my evolution period. hopefully this means i can become good at social deduction games now

3 Likes

I love puns do not stop

Are you insane?

They’re not lazy, I’m trying to figure out why you’re acting the way that you are in this game

I know you can be better than this as both alignments, so what gives

To be honest, I struggled a bit to townread Marl on day 1 – until he started pushing Litten, and Litten was wolfy at the time

I’ve seen people say there’s 1-2 wolves in me/Litten/Marl, but these two are not together based on their interactions back then

Also, I was made Sane, not Insane, which I requested because it activates my role

My role is ‘loud’ so you’ll find out what it does soon enough (at night)

2 Likes

Mental asylumns are not for me

2 Likes

Oh, so I did read your post correctly lol

This sounds criminal!

1 Like

Maybe its an fol thing @Vulgard

A role that requires being turned sane is probably never mafia, simply because it would be unfair to the mafia.

1 Like

BlÄhaj

1 Like

Tbh maybe someone else put it in my tea box, I’m at the office :sweat_smile: I have no idea what it was doing in there.

1 Like

I know this is a bit of a tangent, but can you please explain what it is about the site that you hate so much because it’s a clear influence over how you’re playing

1 Like

Ftr mine requires being insane sometimes but not always

1 Like

Then it’s bad you randed it, you’re quite reasonable most of the time

2 Likes

We’ll see how long it takes for me to become unhinged :P