Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Upon re-reading I feel a bit fooled though

1 Like

I’m now realizing this made Creature unable to target me unless he was willing to flip a coin but I wasn’t aware this would be important

My bad I guess but I still got my sanity change so it’s whatever

This feels like an evil who saw people suspecting their town neighbor. They let that man die.

Tbh I just assumed you would not need to be turned Sane if you were already Sane
I realize you could also have been Fragile, I keep forgetting that’s a thing
Idk if your ability works like mine, I have to change my sanity in order for something to work

It should, this sounds the same as what I have

1 Like

I forgot Silviu was in a hood with Frost tbh

This is because they let him die.

1 Like

I remember asking Silviu about what read he had on Frost day 1 (because they were in a neighborhood together) and Silviu said he didn’t have a townread there

2 Likes

How does wisdpm think.luna is a wolf…

1 Like

Yeah I find L.una villagery as well

1 Like

Luna has been unbelievably villagery today

3 Likes

Yeah but would a wolf try to go after a player who is practically mech confirmed to be some sort of game mechanic while also being a player? I feel like wolves would just not say anything and try to kill it, unless it’s a wolf, in which case they’d ignore Luna entirely.

There’s zero traction for pushing Luna so w!Wisdom would be picking the worst agenda push ever.

I’ll put L.una in villagers

Is there anything here I should revise

I want to remove Zenon from the bottom tier as well but I’m not yet sure if I should

I also want to remove Sadbi from the higher tier though because I don’t trust Scorbunny

2 Likes

People have called Jarek town and still mech town, that hasn’t been clarified I believe

I thought there were two separate mech clears on Jarek but I did not read the 700 posts made while I was asleep so tbh, I’m not really sure what the clears were.

Wisdoms town and wolf game is basically throwing random reads and acting like they have no clue what they are doing. I got them lynched as town, and it probably wpuldve gotten them lynched as a wolf if wolf marl didnt fake a cop check on them

Either way i find it super hard to understand wisdoms those process

Sounds like me in real life

1 Like

I’ve been in one. It was very helpful honestly.

1 Like

Yeah, I mean L.una has my wincon so of course L.una is towny. I am as close to town as I can be considering I’m “evil”

2 Likes

VOTE: unvote