Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

i think litten is town tbh

no it isnā€™t

i donā€™t have a restriction

i just said nya because my brain wanted me to lol

1 Like

Teehee. Reminder that I wasnā€™t a wagon. Italy or Frost was.

If you want the reason. Look into the gimmick I did with Min

Honestly i keep writing them down as town or wouldnt lynch then come back to it, i didnt hate their list before

Im just confused as to why it feels like they arent having fun, thats seems pretty uncharacteristic for thrm

Oh lol
You said meow, nya and something else I forget so I thought you got hit with it xD

1 Like

Is litten forced anymore to say nya

You should Iā€™m obv town

1 Like

Sabi is still town but their drop off is concerning.

1 Like

Didnā€™t someone say Jarek has more fun as scum?

1 Like

Nah it was good for me

2 Likes

I see, I see.

I was a bit spooked as Iā€™ve heard only bad things about gasp american asylumns!!!

this and the post after it read like someone who genuinely believes theyā€™ve found something. the excitement seems genuine

itā€™s really villagery tbh @Wisdom

1 Like

Tbf thats partially my fault as well as, one they work just as much as me, and right now they have a friend over

Anyways i still think they are just town, im not sure ifnthey could snow me like i snowed them but idc either way

2 Likes

The one I went to was a Mayo Clinic. They are very good. Lots of outdoors time. More privacy than others. You get cell phone access for an hour every day. They let me have my pillow and my stuffed pig without issue and lots of comfy clothes and my bra.

Very very good. Now Iā€™ve been in a lot of mental health facilities because of my exā€¦ like basically every single one in this state and they all kinda sucked by the Mayo is fucking fire and was very very good for me and my mental health.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve thought about going back occasionally when itā€™s gotten bad

Oh yeah, Mayo Clinic is excellent

1 Like

Fair I do think they are town I just generally hate when players I expect to cap post every phase disappear but like Iā€™m hard TRing Sabi.

1 Like

Good reviewsā€¦ about american companies???