Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

:heart:

I would shoot you

Full stop

What about Vulgard?

I’ve read everything, and I still think that executing magnus probably leads to a hit. I think it’s wolfy that they added pressure to me when I was already under a post restriction, I think it’s wolfy that they decided to focus peoples attentions onto three slots, I think it’s wolfy that magnus claimed that they may be a death miller, AND DID NOT RETRACT THE CLAIM BEFORE THE DAY ENDED, WHEN THEY COULD HAVE POSSIBLY DIED, FLIPPED WITHOUT SUCH ABILITY, AND CAUSE TOWN TO BELIEVE THEM. I think their overall gameplay has been wolfy, notice how they still are trying to figure out a way to push me despite the fact that to their mind, I should be cleared, because of Kiiruma’s advice. I think Kiiruma was given that advice because scum were in a strong position. Magnus claim that it would never be against scum is simply incorrect.

I personally think it’s insanely wolfy that Artemis has focused on my slot for so long, I look at their pushes and I can see why they could be town but when I look at what they have been doing it seems like they have been pushing me non stop. They have been ignoring Wisdom and Vulgard, despite the fact that they claimed there is probably a wolf in that group. They have also been ignoring magnus, and I think if magnus is a wolf Artemis should be shot/killed because of how much they DIDNT want to focus on the slot

1 Like

I think this is probably like the most damning, besides adding pressure to me with my post restriction. Magnus was lying and did not rescind before the day end.

I have no idea where this is coming from because approximately none of it is accurate.

When have you voged wisdom/Vulgard or pushed them?

I haven’t. That doesn’t mean I’m ignoring them.

That’s pretty much ignoring them. You have elected to push slots other than the people you claimed to probably have a wolf in them. Why?

Because I feel strongly that you’re the most likely wolf in those three.

i wouldn’t mind magnus or vul, but my reasoning isn’t going to satisfy anyone lol

Yet whenever you unvote me, you don’t even bother voting them or pushing them or doing whatever to figure out if you are actually correct.

vul less so now tbh

I’d like to hear it anyway.

Do you want me to move my vote back to you?

Do you think I care?

You clearly do, if you think what I’ve been doing is a wolfy level of focus on you.

I do not care if you vote me. Go ahead. Keep doing what I just called you out for.

The simple explanation is that as I’ve already said, I don’t think Vulgard is wolfy, and as I have not already said, I don’t think Wisdom is either.

i reread everything from my last post
zenon has gotten better
jaiden has gotten worse
vul has been… okay
people pushing wisdom have no read on her former slot

2 Likes

vulgard was a sheeple vote iirc. i don’t have progression on that slot because i don’t really have progression today. i’ve been distracted/not really in a state to play mafia i guess? the hyper focus on mech hasn’t really helped me at like. all. theres also something else that has also aided my confusion and dissonance with the game but i’m not claiming it yet

1 Like