Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Social solving time

1 Like

if silviu is a wolf i will admit i donā€™t know how to read them properly but for now i genuinely believe they are town lol

iā€™ll take the inevitable sussing on me if they arenā€™t? but for right now idt they should be killed or wagoned

1 Like

saying this bc ppl have been throwing shade on them all game lol

If you and Silviu are both town, that means that Marlā€™s wagon on day 1 was pure (barring Luna, who claimed to not have an alignment at that time).

What do you think that says about it?

I know this answer.

i think that marl couldā€™ve easily had a pure wagon lol. luna did have a high amount of influence

1 Like

Is that so?

Do you think if he was a villager, wolves would have jumped onto the wagon to push him over?

by the way
the reason me and zenon both have a mechreason to believe jarek is town is the exact same, from my perspective

im a girl
im just apathetic about everything regarding my apperance here, so call me whatever
the name ā€œatlasā€ is because its the last name i heard before i joined the site beside elizaā€™s and i didnā€™t care to think of anything else

as the official silviu reader

theyā€™re town
their wolf game is part pointless questioning without conclusions, and otherwise a small iso of ~80 words a day of fluffposts

theyā€™re demonstrating a will to solve and they donā€™t seem to particularly mind what people read them as, which wolf silviu always does

2 Likes

I really donā€™t like Atlas when I am wolf :sob:

VOTE: Wisdom

If only I wielded as much influence as I did the previous dayā€¦

you wielded influence then because everyone was in a state of panick
when everyone is calm there is nothing you have to play off of

2 Likes

@Litten If I asked you to thunderdome me, would you agree to it?

And to anyone else, what are your thoughts on this hypothetical?

Thunderdoming villagers sounds like a bad idea.

mmmm

over frost, i feel like they would hop on that

i have to go see my social worker, but iā€™ll return

3 Likes

Social? Well I hope you 2 have a great chat!

1 Like

There is an obvious conclusion everyone is implying but doing nothing about.

1 Like

Actually, never mind. Yell at me if I talk about Litten any more today. I donā€™t think that read can develop anywhere productive.

1 Like

I know frost was town and i dont mean to like shit on them, but the lynch overall was fine