Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Anyway, I’m back. Marluxion is being anti town, doesn’t realize how and why, probably won’t ever realize that until his third eye awakens , that’s okay though, he can be up there with eevee with regards to probing certain stuff. This sounds passive aggressive but I can’t word that any way differently, nya. My problem isn’t him wolf reading me, it’s more how he went off as though me saying nya in all my posts is not a normal, Litten thing to do (which it is).

VOTE: Frostwolf
@Frostwolf103 I gotta ask, why did you ignore both me and marluxion arguing with each other and played it off as though we were shit posting? Both of us went insanely aggro on each other for a couple seconds, why did you think that was shitposting?

1 Like

Anything can be a shit post depending on how u read it

If I open your iso will I see anything enlightening in it nya

Nope

1 Like

230 posts in and marl is a wolf

1 Like

Can you explain this nya?

If anything you say can be used against you, why do you insist on spewing empty words?

actually maybe marl isn’t a wolf

atlas feels horrendously strange like im getting such a weird aura by his posts it doesn’t sit right w me lmao

VOTE: Atlas

Im not particularly keen i going deeper on anything right now really

1 Like

thid also just weirds me out

idk if it’s like since we played fam and my braincells are fried but like . the first paragraph feels so compensaty

2 Likes

read all of my other posts in order nya

First post hello it is me

how do you figure they are both town

understood

1 Like

nya

i saw smth tht i found towny so nvm

1 Like

quote it with an explaination, please
also explain your read on me

1 Like

what is there to explain with yours

i thought he was acting compensatey but then i actually saw his entire iso and his responses to marl just look good tbh

also like

“send quote + explanation”

it’s just bleh

@Kiiruma noticed you liking posts itt, anything to say about what has happened so far nya?

i want something i can defend against so i can consider your point
until then it just feels like you’re pushing someone to push someone