Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

well fair enough, it’s more so my brain is agajfkglhf right now

you just feel kinda fragile this game. like not a singular post i mean in general

VOTE: frost wolf

Not impressed by iso

Rescind the too brazen to be wolf read.

i don’t wanna get ate’y
but if i just sound fragile its just life events
it’ll hopefully get better throughout the game
sorry

i don’t want to discredit your read, so do you have anything else

3 Likes

Not too much to say. Some people’s posts I like, some people I’m somewhat side-eyeing. I’m keeping relatively quiet so I can see what others are doing.

I think my card seems really f’ing cool so I’m hype af for this game ngl

Meh I think Frost is the correct go but also I don’t want to get bored and sleepwalk into a lynch

i’m actually not sure on marl still

he went from wolf to —> this is a slot in the game

i think it’s the whole speaking about self as if obvious villager that he does like every game that makes me shut down and just not read his slot

also, this probably proves min is actually reading people to get to that
which is towny, at least from what i’ve seen
i don’t like kii so far, especially his recent posts sounding really confident, but if he’s v we’ll probably find him later easily

Maybe this is why I really hate D1s

oh shit well no that makes sense

i’ll just keep my eye on you, hope ur okie

3 Likes

This game is probably going to be really boring nya

I sound confident? Mate, I’m a hedge atm, I’m surprised you’re saying I sound confident. I think I’m gonna do aight with this character but you’ll find me for sure

Marl asked me to vote Litten and that’s all I know.

Sir it’s 3 hours into d1

2 Likes

:skull:

2 Likes

Exactly

I don’t want to wait 45 more hours

i love this cat

unpartnered, but this feels weird, in a mechincal sense; the book reference is completely out of left field of what the book is actually about, beside the title, soooo
i dunno how else to take this

it’s just to feel more comfortable in thread, as far as im aware
from what i’ve seen its always been like that

guava is just being a chaotic gremlin early game, it’s definitely better then his fam3 opener, but i still don’t like it

this feels like millium’s trying not to step on any toes more then anything

wha

mech in a wallpost!!!

this feels akin to millium not wanting to agrro anyone. more likely towny from guava considering his wolfgame from last game

this just feels weird

mech

[quote=“Jaiden, post:106, topic:5246, full:true”]

as said earlier, this is a weird post from frost, who normally has something to say in his first few posts, and here he just… doesn’t, until he is pushed, which then lacks any real substance

[quote=“Jaiden, post:188, topic:5246, full:true”]

this made me laugh and thus you need to see it
also its probably a better look for jaiden to appear casual

continuing on frost feeling really weak, there’s… this, with not other explanation or elaboration, and his vote is still there, sooo

he isn’t reading my tone well either, i joked about it after and then he… didn’t respond to that either? he feels incredibly weak

um
why
there wasn’t any forethought on it or anything, or anything in his posts explaining it

from what i can remember creature is probably town for his entire iso past, even though i shouldn’t be quoting too much of him
frost is really weak, which isn’t natural
italy is a weird case. he’ll probably build up steam if he’s v if he has a read, but until then he’s probably just gonna be nullstuck
if he doesn’t have anything going for him for a while we should probably
do something
about it

um
bean

(to marl’s rolecard example post)

this is not very good
at all
she normally has some semblence of reads, even though she’s a way lower poster, and this is just really spam and something that’s easily nai

the future, since i decided to do the easy half of the game and i wanna save posts
mister kii

my original point was post 1-2 feel really off between them, like he’s faking post 1 and then just
flipping a switch in his brain to get super confident

especially the latter, which i think i’ve heard him say before as scum. but it probably isn’t as ai as im making it out to be

um
did everyone get a character under 20, related to the school
i think this has something that could help us later, especially considering the event mentioned it

1 Like

Frostwolf103 (4): Vulgard, Zenon, Creature, Litten

One of these 5 names is a wolf. Science says so.

1 Like

i have absolutely no idea what the book is about nya

1 Like