Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I swear to crust

I already think you’re town.

I’m growing more confident in my Atlas townread.

VOTE: Wisdom

I think I’m willing to experiment with this a little bit? I doubt it matters in the end.

I think I have too many townreads.

1 Like

losing all parts of scrutiny on my slot isn’t good, and especially not reading into my posts isn’t good

silviu is esl so some things might get lost over text
sorry

Don’t be sorry <3

I think Litten’s evil because his POE feels like all villagers but he isn’t talking about how we could tie together, he isn’t going ham like he did when everyone meta-cleared him in FAM, and the best thing for him is mechanical.

1 Like

I could say this about someone else here.

1 Like

I shouldn’t need to scrutinise your posts in order to look good when the comparison to your Grand Idea game feels enough.

I didn’t go ham in FAM.

I wasn’t referring to you.

1 Like

I remember thinking I caught Silviu slipping with weird wording like that before in another game, and I tunneled him straight to the end of the day and he flipped town :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say not going ham is a scum tell either, this game state is fairly demotivating.

I think if nothing else, we should develop wagons that aren’t Magnus. I think them being the only wagon for basically the entire day is not a good sign for gamestate regardless of their alignment.

2 Likes

@Kiiruma @Litten @Italy @Sadbi

If Magnus is a wolf, where do you look next?

1 Like

Agreed
Ive been wondering who else should be wagoned, though
Cause idk if I like any of the current options

1 Like

Wisdom…

Whenever I try to get motivated and do something, my brain immediately shuts down to the point that I’m wondering if it’s best to just let myself die so I don’t have to continue playing this game.

2 Likes

I will check first to see if she posted anything AI today after my last check-in

I’ve seen her get pushed so many times as town for being wolfy. My first game with her, she subbed in and immediately got tunnelled by like 10 players and I was one of 2(?) players correctly defending her lol.

That’s not to say I haven’t misyeeted her; i definitely did at least once. But she doesn’t have much longevity as any alignment since she either makes really good reads and gets NK’d, or she gets yeeted/misyeeted early.

Killing villagers seems suboptimal to my win condition.

1 Like