Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Relatable
(I don’t feel like that in this game but I’ve definitely had that problem before)
Take a break or something and decide later if you want to keep thinking about it or not

1 Like

I took a break like I didn’t even touch this game besides reading it and it still didn’t help lmao
Maybe it’s the constant med adjustments because they ran out of my medicine that I used to take for whatever reason

1 Like

Oof, yeah
Med adjustments would definitely be a reason to feel off

Take your mind off the game and relax. The game will still be here when you are back. You do not need to solve the entire game, nor should you try to. It’s a bastard game and it’s confusing.

3 Likes

I shall ignore

1 Like

Litten has always been a villager in case anyone has doubted this.

I don’t want a counterwagon to form on Vulgard today. I think Wisdom has felt pure in their reads without trying to align to a gamestate.
VOTE: Jaiden.

I dare to doubt this, but whatever.

It’s okay to be wrong.

I would love to solve this game via social reads but half my readlist gets flipped on its head every couple hours which isn’t helping

1 Like

By calling them wrong you’re indirectly calling them town :nerd_face:

I don’t think I want Jaiden wagoned today? She’s had a couple bursts of towniness to me.

I guess if I were forced to pick another wagon, it’d be Jarek?

Mafia are wrong all the time.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

Where’s your head at, Jarek?

My list from earlier hasn’t changed much

@Atlas You said you had mechanical information on Jarek, right? Can you clarify how strong it is?

The way I have been solving is figuring out who has met the bar for being town and who hasn’t.

What I do know is that I don’t entirely like how agreeable everyone is with magnus dying. I’ve said why before. Nobody seemed to notice or care, so whatever

1 Like

There’s this strange little thing you might not have heard about
It’s called agenda and it involved being wrong as mafia

I’m not good at that, my win rate as town is lower than my loss rate

1 Like