Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

does it start with L and contain a pokemon

1 Like

wait thatā€™s two people actually now

The game state is bad because you are ignoring the wolves and not voting Wisdom.

Yes, the wolves are running a meta Landorus-Therian set, and we havenā€™t brought the proper checks.

1 Like

this is so fucked up

Is Hazardwaste town? Iā€™m basically throwing out names until we end up talking about something useful.

1 Like

Alternatively, the game state is bad because Frostwolf is still in the vote count and we never killed him. No, actually, that just bugs me.

I can go check this, be back.

Hazard feels pure like usual and his focus on being helpful with mech is a common characteristic of his town game as well.

Frost is the Zombuul.

Oh I remember now. Their claim felt pure. Probably town. How about bean?

1 Like

Bean claimed town anticlaim, which felt pure as well.

1 Like

Frostwolf being able to vote was a moderror. You shouldnā€™t discuss it further.

Day 2 Votecount

Magnus (4): Kiiruma, Litten, Italy, Sadbi
Wisdom (3): L.una, min, Millium
Jaiden (2): Jarek, Magnus
Sarasvati (1): WindwardAway
Scorbunny (1): Vulgard
Kiiruma (1): guavagudetama
Litten (1): Artemis

Not Voting (10): Zenon, Silviu200530, Hazardwaste, beancat, Jaiden, Atlas, Cassandra, Scorbunny, Wisdom

Iā€™m assuming that Bean targeted Vulgard. My question is why though.

To alter his sanity Iā€™d presume?
Bean said they couldnā€™t mess with sanity today though.

town anti claim, what

We can assume that wolves have a way to roleblock, since my ability failed last night. This probably needed to be said again. Not sure how useful it is right now but could be useful in the future.

Is it unfair to Jarek to say that heā€™s mostly been popping in to defend himself instead of progressing the game on his own?

No.

Itā€™s not unfair, but again: Zenon and Atlas are covering him.