Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

of course it was magnus, thanks Luna

1 Like

You responded to me in the first place.

ya 3 years ago lol
forgive me for not remembering everything with my short attention span while i multitable

Nobody who suspects me actually has me paired with anyone, by the way.
Except Litten with Artemis, I think.

im not too worried about pairings right now

Itā€™s more a symptom of people scumreading me in isolation and other people piggybacking off that. Some people suspect me for not conforming to meta. Other people donā€™t have meta and suspect me for not conforming to convention. I feel like Kiirumaā€™s information only goes out against a lying villager and not a random wolf, but whatever. The gameā€™s stagnant and I havenā€™t really helped to offset that today, but I had my fun yesterday.

VOTE: Wisdom

honestly i could go on a tangent in regards to this post, but im just too dead inside right now to care
i just hope this game doesnt spiral out of control if we hit another town

I always heard the phrase as being ā€œgo off on a tangentā€. I might be incorrect.

but like people need to remember there are 6 wolves, and there is 0 chance we are ever controlling this lynch unless a bunch or a majority of wolves are slankers, or we work together

Sarasvati (1): WindwardAway
Scorbunny (1): Vulgard
Kiiruma (1): guavagudetama
Litten (1): Artemis

Not Voting (10): Zenon, Silviu200530, Hazardwaste, beancat, Jaiden, Atlas, Frostwolf103, Cassandra, Scorbunny, Wisdom

and this is just not it, this is town losing

1 Like

maybe, english is hard

vanity wagon simulator
i especially like the one random inexplicable vote on the fucking host

1 Like

either work grammatically i believe

1 Like

I think Wisdom wagon is pure right now and I think the fact that it wasnā€™t killed the previous day is outting, still.

im almost certain a decent chunk of those no voters havent touch a vote all day, and windwards might as well be the same thing, since they sat on the host all day

lmao i am so dumb

hi

youā€™re making me feel bad thereā€™s literally nothing i can do but agree when you start talking
the gamestate is FUCKED in some way

I donā€™t think any of you want to hear my theory as to why the gamestate is bad.

when thread is this slow and thereā€™s a mountain of vanity wagons halfway into the day either town is fucked or wolves are happy enough to have taken their hands off the game entirely

Probably not.