Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

to read the damn post and figure out it very obviously isnt solid or a cop, and that he did something to me

If we want to be fair to jarek I donā€™t think he expected to be shot

2 Likes

yeah it looked like he was calling a bluff

3 Likes

I would have done the absolute same thing as them and I would be dead and town

Why would a villager call a bluff like that when the consequences of being bluffed areā€¦sharing your reads? Something thatā€™s generally good to do?

I read your response and reached an incorrect conclusion. Nobody else in the game reached your conclusion so it isnā€™t reasonable to pin that on me.

1 Like

It was the time limit you put on him.

they didnt reach an incorrect conclusion, assumed it, and then shaded two players for it when it turned out to be wrong

@Magnus
can u like outline/remind me in as much detail as possible
everything revolving around ur claim day 1
Why? Why did u do it again
What? what exactly is your role
etc etc

1 Like

I think Jarekā€™s flip points towards Wisdom being town, by the way. The only people who moved votes onto Frost at the end of the day were Jarek and Ruby, who both flipped town, which makes me think there wasnā€™t an attempt to save Marl that I think there would have been were he a wolf.

(And prior to this, the wagons were tied at 5-5, so it would have been necessary for wolves to do after Creature and Frost voted Marl.)

1 Like

UNVOTE

Then why did he tell me to cut it short?

i think i just want to kill one of the slankers

Sorry, Luna.

1 Like

Instead half the town ignored it in favour of shoving Jarek whereas I tried defending him on an alleged double greencheck I knew nothing about. You didnā€™t catch my D1 bluff and it wouldnā€™t be reasonable if I had expected you to, so turning this on me is pointless and contrary.
(Shading two players?)

My problem is why would the wolves not go to that wagon then?

This is all common knowledge.

because they are all slankers, and dont know the benefit of killing specific players, and/or alot of the eod was town motivation/chaos, or simply wolves just werent there

1 Like

great start to our friendship

Alright. My ego isnā€™t massive enough either to not simply let this slide for now.