Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I’m assuming this means not-locked.
Actually, fair enough. Jarek could neighbourise a wolf if he were evil. Whatever.

Artemis dayvigged Jarek because he dared her to.

He could also literally just neighborize me every day and be forever immortal. The nature of how our roles interact means that just by picking in a select subsect of players he never dies… ever. And if I didn’t claim to him than he would have just done it accidentally frankly cause my role is really off the wall

1 Like

Yucky. Artemis is town but…yucky

Thank you. Sorry I’m angry because being in the neighborhood with Jarek was the only reason i was able to find my footing in this game and get comfortable enough to play my normal game…I needed him… and he was just towny.

1 Like

Honestly Italy and Kiiruma can die for this wolfy play around Jarek…

See, you want to know what the thing is?

Nobody had outed this in thread. There were claims of “Jarek is mech clear” but no details had been outed, beyond Atlas saying it wasn’t a hard clear but a good look. I chose to ignore it because in a bastard game, there’s thousands of ways to fake soft clears, and Jarek was socially wolfy in my view - mostly posting in the thread to defend himself, doing what I viewed as antispew in response to a reaction test.

1 Like

If you’d like to take your complaints straight to the management, I’d rather listen to them now instead of having to start off tomorrow waking up to them.

I literally made this a role in KRC xD

1 Like

Why do 2 independent people exclaiming the same mech info need to explain exactly what it is to prevent town from shooting town? We are losing because town refuse to trust each other instead they kill each other on a whim because they feel a certain way even in the face of info from multiple sources.

Bastard does not mean “throw every piece of mech info out the window nothing matters” and it doesn’t mean stop working together. Like me and Atlas both had this info. I wasn’t going to out it and get Jarek claim vigged but some level of trust is needed in this game

Myself 3 times

This is infinitely better

The problem is, that stops holding up when half the game has some sort of information on them like this, and most of the half that doesn’t is socially towny already.

Why would mafia shank a bot?

Yes sure maybe but most of the game is not being independently verified by two seperate sources at 2 different times.

And at the very least with me you were coming around to me being town. I dunno what your Atlas read is though

Pairimgs are useless. Kill a wolf. Find their partners after.

I’m trying a new thing with my vote where I only use it sparingly tbh

Gg @jarek

Artemis is hard town for that reaction

1 Like

Also @Millium sorry I was afk

I do but into the no voters cntajing wolves.

Also wtf is Cassandra