Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I seen more Luna than Cassandra

Yet we have more pushes on luna than Cassandra

1 Like

This was literally so towny… I’m literally so upset lol

Your not bad at the game and your still obvious lock town no matter how I feel about the shot itself it doesn’t make you bad.

I’d laugh a little all the way to DVC and than I’d cry because my role is actually really powerful lol

Yes this was obvious since like day 1

I like you

I hard disagree with this and this is not why we are losing

Breaking my no gif promise for one post

1 Like

After how harshly you reacted to the shot itself, this feels more patronizing than anything.

I’m being honest. I’m allowed to be fucking pissed off that doesn’t mean I’m also not allowed to think that you’re not a bad player but whatever I’ll stop trying to say nice things ig

I think the shot was mechanically fine with the information that was publicly available in the town and Artemis’s social reasoning is also understandable. That’s why you’re good, Artemis, and also why Zenon is upset with the shot without being upset with you.

1 Like

2 people told you Jarek was town…

Can you stop talking to me if you’re going to just tell me over and over why I should have known better? I get it.

1 Like

Atlas was picked D1, right?

Hello pfp-wolf!

It’s the worst scumtell.

Rabid woof or just villager woof?

I’m starting to feel L.una is not trying to push me from social reasons anymore :eye:

The hosts decided to out my lie to the claimed good aligned-evil and everyone collectively deemed that to be incriminating enough to kill me today.

please, you will not die from the noose

i’ll just kill you here