Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

:teddy_bear: :thought_balloon:

You donā€™t have my blessing.

Okay so Artemis is town I guess!

1 Like

Yes

You have successfully described half the game

Do you not know what the illusion of transparency is?
I cannot be expected to know what you know when my thoughts are on a different track and a vague ā€œyou should read my postsā€ is not enough to make me look wherever you want me to look and think whatever you want me to think.

Itā€™s Jaiden though.

Illusion of transparency: everyone overestimates how accessible their thoughts are to others by a wider margin than how they actually are.

1 Like

Sames. Game imitates real life.

You were literally shading Jarek right before this shot what are you on about?

Are you wolfing? Is okay you can tell me i wonā€™t tell anyone.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Btw Iā€™m also a neighborizer of a sort but thatā€™s not why Iā€™m towny is the rest of my ability that makes me towny much like Jareks full ability makes him mech towny.

Factually accurate

What?

Thatā€™s the fifth neighbouriser claim by the way.

I just realized this role was not just night immortal but also day immortalā€¦ like this is never a wolf role and I was right

Full honesty my reaction was unreasonable and Iā€™m sorry Iā€™ve taken some time out of threadā€¦ not much it was like 20 minutes but I calmed down and realize this.

I was upset for this reason and I have the emotional equivalence of a 15 year old like actually literally diagnosed lol but yeah sorry.

2 Likes

And a million other reasons

Thank you Magnus

1 Like

No probably not soā€¦ Iā€™m going to point out hypocrisy when I see it sorry not sorry