Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

VOTE: Magnus

1 Like

Because mech this game is… incredibly fucky

1 Like

All the more reason to try to sort it out :person_shrugging:
I know I’m in the minority of opinions on that, but still.

I will say kiiruma. This message gives me so many red flags. Too many that you would let go off…

2 Likes

Like I don’t know how to be able to assist in it.
I’m probably town’s strongest role, yet have the tag of a wolf and so need to die in the end for town to win.

But because my own ability lets me identify those who are informed minority players, I’ll be able to work out who is in the informed minority and who isn’t, and then sacrifice myself in the end.

If yall trust L.una, which it seems a lot of people have liked L.una… then you have 0 reason to be voting for me.
Additionally, as has been agreed prior to this, voting for L.una is more optimal since while you’re eliminating someone who admits to have my wincon, you’re not eliminating my character which is an inf-cop basically.

Cassandra as you being one of my new favourite people. I think you should be wary. You are your own girl make your own decisions. Be yourself <3 dont let some british boy pick your lifestyle for you

2 Likes

@L.una hey, seems people want to vote out the cop who you supposedly share the wincon of.
Might want to come and vote for Magnus who we’ve been told to be cautious of

1 Like

Ew!!! Kiiruma!!! Ahh!!!

2 Likes

Sigh… I guess I truly am this character in your first wolf game, huh?
That’s a shame

I think Hw knows something’s hazardous around here

Cassandra if you’d be a watermelon what fruit would you be?

3 Likes

Why is that your first go to? The stuff you are saying sounds so over dramatised

Tbh that’s what I initially intended to do, save you for last and vote you closer to endgame whenever that is, but I have my doubts.

Additionally, there’s an issue with voting Luna first. I thought about it earlier and imo there’s a chance she doesn’t actually share your wincon. And then if she flips with a wolf wincon we will just kill you next, and if you’re telling the truth you’ll still die.

…idk maybe I’m overthinking this, we’d still get a wolf out that way.

And I kiiinda do believe the wincon copy mechanic, if only because it would be really fucking weird for her to see your entire rolecard if she didn’t share the goal.

1 Like

Wind, I’d MUCH rather have confirmation on whether or not L.una has been telling the truth about my wincon. I believe it’s likely that L.una does share my wincon, since, as you’ve stated, L.una is in my class card. Yet if anyone thinks L.una might be trying to help town, there’s 0 reason to be voting for me.

L.una, like me, needs to help town if L.una’s wincon is the same as mine. I’m a cop basically with the sole downside being I’m an ‘ancient spirit’ who’s essentially a neut. I also literally have stated multiple things about my card in thread and L.una has said that I have said naught but the truth.

1 Like

Kiiruma I honestly have no clue about you at all this game
You said 2 slots confirming you? Whats the first again?

My heart calls you town
My head tells me scum
My gut tells me weird ass jester

3 Likes

Chaotic neutral all the way

I didn’t even consider jester until now