Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Jester is bastard

Actually
@Kiiruma
If you can do something for me iā€™ll drop off you today
Can you say ā€œI am jesterā€

Actually that may be to much of a waste AHH i hate this game

Mechanical confirmation in that Iā€™m telling the truth about something, is Cassandraā€™s existence. And Cassandra voting with me. As Iā€™ve claimed is a thing which I know via my card and having Cassandra in my hood.

The actual harder confirmation is L.una who has actively stated that Iā€™ve said the truth.

As the saying goes. Go with your heart.
Also Hazard, I claimed something which I just wouldnā€™t claim as scum.
Like, logically my claim makes no sense to pull as wolf as I didnā€™t have pressure on me at the time really and it came out of nowhere because I thought itā€™d help town to know at that point.

Iā€™m just town who made a decision to come out. Itā€™s that simple.

1 Like

See you keep bringing that up. And i know your right but it would be a play you would take you risky bitch

2 Likes

This friendship is golden

2 Likes

I hate his guts <3 thats the sign if true friends

2 Likes

Thats confirmation of an ability. Not really allignment tho unless i am insane.

@Hazardwaste
I am a ā€˜Ancient Spiritā€™ who will flip as a Daimon as per one of my original class card abilities.
Iā€™ve been able to edit my class card, so have done so and have said where I have edited it, actually adding an ability, so as to be able to assist in the end with not adding more confusion.

Every single night I choose someone. If they are a member of an informed minority, they get added to the neighbourhood that I share with Cassandra.
Last night, I chose Atlas upon being requested to do soā€¦ by Atlas. Nothing happened.
Iā€™m able to make a class card for anyone within my neighbourhood. As I am in my own neighbourhood, I have done so for me - Keeping most of my card the same

L.una joined my class card at the beginning of N1. Freaked me the fuck out, but L.una (albeit seeming bored) has admitted Iā€™ve told the full truth about everything to do with me. L.una has also stated that L.una believes Iā€™m probably townā€™s strongest role with the downside of being an ā€˜ancient spiritā€™ by technicality and a town in practice.

1 Like

My stomach is having a tug o war battle

1 Like

I donā€™t think Kiiru is lying

Unless he usually fakeclaims neutrals and gets away with it like a wild boss

Internal screaming

Look, the only downside to me living is if town basically just rolls over and dies and the final 3 is me, another ancient spirit and a non-ancient spirit, I am going to be required to vote for the other ancient spirit and at that point I (by technicality) will make it so town loses due to having no choice.

His claim doesnt feel something he would fake claim. But everything else seems like he is overdoing it. But also the fact he is doubling down on magnus come to think of it is a decently townie thing to do by kiirumaā€¦.
I dont think he is scumā€¦
He is either some weird 3p or just townā€¦ i think this read may bite me on the arse but it will feel good if its correct

1 Like

If he was evil, wouldnā€™t he claim heā€™s town no matter what (and not a 3P)?

I am thinking jester 3p

But thats a tinfoil theory which i dont really wanna go into yet

1 Like

I am attempting to avoid this happening, by voting with people I have reasons to believe are likelier scum.
It is that simple.

I was told in a message from a host, to not trust Magnus.
This is therefore what I am going with.
It could easily be feedback due to another character, something Iā€™m told and isnā€™t actually helpful.
It could be a techncially the truth situation where I should ā€˜Not trust what Magnus has said as itā€™s been wrongā€™

I donā€™t fucking know.
The one thing I DO know is me dying actively goes against my wincondition.
As I am not within the term of ā€˜other ancient spiritsā€™ which is my wincon

1 Like

I have reason to believe that making new class cards for people including yourself is bad

2 Likes

His favorite alignment is neutral
Second is town
Third is scum

2 Likes

Is there anything else why your voting mag as evil?