Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Hazard, I am not a jester.
Once again, my play doesn’t make sense for a jester.
Me drawing that much attention to myself raises too many flags.
I’m good with neuts, I know slow playing can work well.

The only reason I came out publicly is I am basically town in every single way except my class card has me listed as an ancient spirit.

I mean one of my abilities basically stated that people within my hood would flip as…
Nevermind. Honestly I’m just using the thing which could be a downside (A false flip) to an advantage (Using it to also hold a last will)

2 Likes

UNVOTE

OK, I’m turning the pressure cooker off
I have no doubt Kiiruma’s role is as he claim. My only real question was about his alignment.

@Kiiruma why you think Magnus has to be a wolf if they’re called “untrustworthy” by the host? Can’t they just be lying town?

I said it was tinfoil for a reason bozo.

I like how hazard asked you to say you’re a jester and you said you weren’t, lol

1 Like

Also mag claimed recluse like.

2 Likes

(It still does the same effect dw)

1 Like

Sure, they could be.
But it’s the best lead I have.

The 2 leads I have are:

1. Atlas didn’t join my hood when I tried to add them. Therefore Atlas isn’t a part of an informed minority (At worst is a lost wolf / 3P)
  2. ‘Advice from the host’ to not trust Magnus. Which, could be just normal feedback, could be advice from the host in actuality. Idk.
1 Like

First half of that arguement felt scummy. Second half felt like town kiiruma.
In short i hate reading kiiruma cause double guessing is a bitch and i just wanna play a game where we can work together for once

1 Like

I’m not a wolf btw.

Magnus claimed death miller, which would explain them flipping as evil.
Doesn’t necessarily explain them being evil rn.
And if we look at their abilities it should further just show Magnus is saying the truth.
I know my abilities will do so. (I’ve kept my abilities on my flip the same, except from faction name (reasons™) and adding a couple of abilities to prove it’s a true ability I have and can take advantage of)

1 Like

You were expressly told not to trust me because I lied, and my behaviour D1 makes it extremely obvious in hindsight that I wasn’t earnestly trying to make anyone believe me.

1 Like

VOTE: Jaiden

I am running out of messages i was saving this for when jaiden came on to give me more info. She hasnt logged back on. And i am tired.

You’re also the second wagon Magnus and right now if you’re town and I’m (basically) town then we need to avoid me dying at all costs.

I’m a cop.

You said you could only alter the flips.

kiiruma. right now forget your moderator info. do you think mag is in their evil game

Kii, did you ever claim your sanity?

1 Like

Yes by ‘edit my class card’ I do mean as in for its flip, not actually change my abilities.
Or else I’d make it so I have the innocent child ability funnily enough.

2 Likes

I’m the top wagon. I’m currently voting Jaiden. I don’t oppose my death but I genuinely don’t think I’m being pushed in good faith.

@Vulgard

I’m the person that chooses the prompts for the art Contest. Who else would fucking pick katze n0. I also pick the winners anonymously. That’s why I wanted to know the winners.

There’s my full Claim.

I also hate mech talk and that’s backed up in every role madness game im in. The white Josie meme on mu is because I said mech talk was white Josie (aka white noise) in my mind.

Ahhhhh now can yall leave mjr alone

5 Likes