Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

We know for a fact it was caused by him breaking his post restriction?

This is why I was asking for vig claims, because a vig claim that shot one of those players would deconfirm the clear

Since nobody has claimed, Iā€™m taking it as a clear

Because vul youā€™re on my ass about not finding me town.

I said Iā€™m betterv with social solving and bastard games you need to social solve.

We didnt do that and Jarek died.

The announcement was posted right after he did, you can check the posts around that time

1 Like

Ngl i kinda wanted to make a joke about your typo but then I decided it was shellfish of me.

4 Likes

I donā€™t need to survive.
But, I have a wincondition which is to banish all other ancient spirits.
As a result, it is in my own interest to actively work with town to banish all other ancient spirits that arenā€™t me

1 Like

Divorce

1 Like

Can we discuss Scorbunny because to be honest I still donā€™t know what you townread about it

</3

I specifically might register as an Ancient Spirit in any number of unknown predetermined ways, with a vague affirmation from the host when I contemplated falsely flipping. If I were evil Iā€™d never claim this after KRC when Hazard sunk me.

3 Likes

You can change your flip too?

Whyā€™d you claim this?

This claim is becoming more bizarre by the second

Sighā€¦ I mean youā€™re saying reasonable things Magnus.
Iā€™m ngl there.

But Iā€™m known as an indecisive bitch who sometimes backs down and then regrets it.
E.G. With by I.B.M. at SDA which people told me that I shouldnā€™t have fired :upside_down_face:

Eliza in disguise

ok first off, if i am actually making you upset i am sorry and if thats the case please step away and take some breaths. but i want you to reread magnus and make a decision yourself. to me it feels like your blindly trusting things rather then going with your gut.
if you actually think magnus is scum continue, if you dont please reconsider.

also you being this frustrated is making me lean more town for you again XD

1 Like

Because this isnā€™t like their mafia games I read before adi read their games to meta read them for champs.

They arenā€™t in wolf meta = me tring them.

MOOD FUCK

1 Like

BECAUSE VUL AND WISDOM ALL WERE SUSSING ME

1 Like

Can you describe to me what their wolfgame looks like?