Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

It could hypothetically be a modposter + evil extra kill if Litten’s evil, which is the reason why I strongly advocated for Kiiruma to check Litten tonight.

2 Likes

No.

I’ve only played with bun once before in champs last year and I don’t really think this looks like their town game? But they were under tons of pressure in champs tbf so I’m not really sure what I’d expect.

It’s pretty standard.
I might register as evil. I don’t know how.

Power wolfy

This is potatoe

1 Like

I’ll have you know that at some point I thought your profile description was a part of your role

I set this description before I joined the game, I think.

I don’t see why evil wouldn’t just put a post restriction on a scum player to intentionally break it and trigger an extra kill but whatever

I’ll deal with it later

Then why did you say you contemplated flipping as something else?

Huh, okay

In that case Scorbunny should be locktown because this is very potatoe

Who would you like to murder today instead

Because then it’s just a random extra free kill + confirmability for evil.

There’s a reason I made katze my n0 prompt because it would be easier to claim it because who else besides ruby is obsessed with katze like I am

1 Like

Contemplated. Thought about. Wondered about.
Etcetera.

1 Like

And… Why would scum not want a random extra free kill? Or you mean that just wouldn’t be a role allowance?
Gated ability? Can’t target scum with the post restriction? I guess is what you’re suggesting

I hate kii reaction during Jarek death = social read
I hate magnus role claims = mech read

1 Like

I don’t think it would be a thing that should or would exist in a game.

I don’t think a town flip changer is a thing that should exist either, but Kii claims it does

Let’s just kill both

What if they both flip [not wolf]

Let’s put it this way. I’m not going to flip town.

Then give up

I’m p probably dead tonight (unless wolves keep me alive due to events)