Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Gorta surprisingly is more active this year :scream:

1 Like

now the 3 no voters, vote vulgard, and we will have 4 4 4 4 4

2 Likes

Magnus (4): Kiiruma, Litten, Cassandra, Jaiden
Jaiden (4): Magnus, Wisdom, Hazardwaste, Vulgard
Kiiruma (4): guavagudetama, Zenon, Italy, Sadbi
beancat (4): L.una, Millium, WindwardAway, min

now this is !

something !

Excuse me, I exist too.
But yeah honestly would be happy wagoning Artemis/Vul atm if we want to move off me and Magnus

hi kiiruma

how do you feel about the people votingf u

Somehow not the worst vote you’ve made on me this game
do you have like. a read on me? at all?

They’re being incredibly anti-town but honestly sounds like typical FoL gameplay

1 Like

If this is how I am to die, I support it with all my heart

Me and Kiiruma are planning to carry this town.

1 Like

What if we wagon me

VOTE: Artemis

Honestly while I support the Magnus wagon because of the info I have, the vig shot was fairly anti-town and I would rather kill a potential wolf with extra killpower rather than follow something which could just be feedback from someone else, instead of mechanical confirmation against Magnus.

1 Like

VOTE: Artemis

You haven’t done anything and I believe that’s pro-wolf in the current gamestate, where many people have expressed being clueless

If you are town, you are not making yourself easy to find

The same thing goes for Italy, but Italy has more defenders

Explain to me why wolf!Artemis would use the dayvig in the way that they did, otherwise I am not entertaining this

m

The question isn’t why wolf Artemis would use it this way. The question is why would Town Artemis use it this way. There is explanations for W!Artemis, I do not think there are good explanations for T!Artemis.

1 Like

Could be paired with Magnus and they wanted to distract from it. Could’ve done it because it seems so anti-town that people (such as yourself) are thinking they’re good because of it.

In a bastard game, mechanising your abilities to your advantage with socials is beneficial

1 Like

@Vulgard

Instead of resolving any of the wagons, they made a shot on a completely random player. I didn’t want to bash it, because if they are a villager I would have felt bad. I think it was a wolf motivated shot.

1 Like