Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I also think they have been agressively pushing agenda the entire game. They have been pushing people I think are town. I think they are wolfing. I do not think Town wins if we do not kill them today if they are a wolf.

I could also vote Magnus because I find the claim wolfy and their day 1 actions were pro-wolf

Kiiruma is. A player in this game. If heā€™s going to push Artemis, then Iā€™d rather have him go, but he claimed full cop, so itā€™s a bad idea to push that right nowā€¦?

Beyond the claim, I donā€™t have much of a reason to townread beancat, so maybe I should apply the same logic to Kiiruma

But the wagons, as much as I meme them, donā€™t feel like they are on multiple wolves, as the players being wagoned donā€™t seem to mind voting between each other; it would be a strange universe if these were all wolves

TL;DR Among the current wagons Iā€™m between Jaiden and Magnus at the moment

Desperation

Please donā€™t push people because they could be W/W with someone else, I almost made the same mistake earlier

my mechanical thoughts align with vulgard, but I could also explain to you everything about that shot, how he handled everything afterwards, and how he continues to handle making an incorrect shot but jumping on another vanity wagon

of which u seem to ignore, since he is uhmm, voting you, which baffles me

if we are talking about helping the confusing game state, I think you have done absolutely nothing vulgard

1 Like

VOTE: Magnus

I believe I am the only player in the game who has given something resembling a solve

The real issue is determining who deserves to be cleared and who doesnā€™t

Yesterday, people ignored me when I told them the wagons were on town. I was proven correct on Frost being town, and I think I am being proven correct that Italy was also town. The game state suggests that Artemis is a wolf. I ask people to listen and vote them.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be back for EoD and maybe reconsider

honestly idk who to listen to anymore, and me getting any more invested into this games probably leads to me playing exactly how i did in xwars

1 Like

can you tell your master to enter the thread relatively soon, please? itā€™s easier to hear thoughts from a person we know we can do something about rather then a puppet

and im just worried, because im not sure how quickly this game will spiral out of control if we dont hit a wolf
4 town have already died before night has even started

I am not a puppet. Kiiruma doesnā€™t control me.

i wasnā€™t talking about kiiruma

Iā€™m not answering that question.

I do not have a master. I am a player in this game.

thereā€™s no need to hide from your fate with your tricks and gadgets, dear

I am clearly making an attempt here I showed up today and have been actively saying words
Iā€™m doing what I can and everyone just keeps on telling me Iā€™ve done zilch when Iā€™m here communicating, trying to make progress
Do you not value the progress Iā€™ve made or have you just not seen it

Zilch??? Like that one game character???

means nothing

This is what I have observed to be good: that it is appropriate for a person to eat, to drink and to find satisfaction in their toilsome labor under the sun during the few days of life God has given themā€”for this is their lot.

2 Likes