Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

This is not investigative. I am putting you in a neighborhood chat with me and min

fine
im curious to see what happens and that sounds more important
iā€™d rather vote a vanity wagon so our chaos doesnā€™t effect the game, and iā€™ll vote after you

I donā€™t think anyone will vote Wind so

VOTE: Windward

@WindwardAway Me and Atlas will vote you so I can put Atlas in my neighborchat. You shanā€™t worry!!!

1 Like

VOTE: Windward

hey wind weā€™re voting you so we can wagon vig you

2 Likes

Yeah!

1 Like

silviu, if you had to vote a serious wagon at this moment, where would you be?

Iā€™m definitely leaning on scum, mostly for how she acted when it came to creature. Her emotions felt genuine though
other than that Iā€™ve not seen anything from her of note. Usually I have a better idea of her slot by now so Iā€™m not really sure how to navigate it

1 Like

Jaiden, Milium, Italy or Bean

On Millium I am more conflicted

Yeah maybe not them

what do you find so scummy about the majority of the slankers?

Gun to my head as it will sound inflammatory. I donā€™t have anything to read them on and for some reason I feel like I am always inclined to these.

Though I am not ruling it out entirely when I saw how Flicker!Phraze didnā€™t get a shroud of suspicion when she went quiet and didnā€™t speak alot. :dizzy_face:

Magnus (4): Litten, Cassandra, Jaiden, min
Jaiden (4): Magnus, Wisdom, Hazardwaste, Vulgard
Kiiruma (4): guavagudetama, Zenon, Italy, Sadbi
beancat (2): Millium, WindwardAway
Artemis (2): Kiiruma, L.una
WindwardAway (2): Silviu200530, Atlas
Vulgard (1): Artemis

what the actual hell is this

I donā€™t have anywhere to go. So I am waiting for somebody to have some sort of clue

i fear we may be the tiemakers, dear
any ideas?

Though I wonder, who would you vote aswell, Atlas?

mostly likely magnus, as we will never get over their slot. kiiruma and jaiden have been wagons springing up at the last second, proving fear in someone

No one laughed at my eleohant joke :frowning:

@WindwardAway Can you give me a quick case on your top wolfread, as well as your thoughts on Littenā€™s social play?

What do you call a s the unit of power or radiant flux) in the International System of Units, equal to 1 joule per second or 1 kgā‹…m2ā‹…sāˆ’3? (Say what)

name a sentence an american generative AI wouldnā€™t understand