Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I’m certain unless the sanity change I experienced is a fake one and something else happened in reality

1 Like

In other words, based on my information, I should be able to receive feedback yes

1 Like

Because I don’t have any proper wolf reads.

My way of solving is generally find townies, kill everyone else, preferably those my town reads susses. It’s overall a quite successful method.

I need to be way more invested that I possibly can get on phone (and probably FoL too, the infinite scroll makes people spam more and I just give up trying to read everything) to find wolves myself, at least that’s my vibe so far.

Also every time I call someone a wolf, at least three other guys calls me bad and stupid, which both ruins my wim but also makes me lose confidence.

Regardless, I stand by that what I’ve seen from Zenon and Sabdi could make them wolves.

She only disables abilities if she guesses correctly, and she had no idea what your role was, so she targeted you in order to give you the feedback that someone attempted but failed to do that to you, with the plan of claiming it the next day.

1 Like

do you not find the fact you cannot think of a single wolf problematic

Have you read anything I’ve said?^^’

@Vulgard Are you concerned about the fact that your top townread is currently voting you?

That’s the thing though

I received feedback that I was shot

I decided not to claim it

But that’s different from what beancat claimed

If i use my ability on anyone they get informed that they were “shot at” regardless of whether i succeed or not

this would’ve been ocnfirmed to be true had i not been stupid

oh excellent

I’m alive so I thought it was fak-

Oh.

no, i’ve purposely ignored every last word

this shows a lack of initiative to try and make those reads for yourself, and further advance the empires wincon

… ok fam

Why didn’t you clarify that earlier?

i wanna make the joke
i shouldnt make the joke
im making the joke

“iS tHiS a ScUmSlIp???//??”

I assumed you were just experimenting

I seldom care about votes on me because I get voted often regardless of my alignment, I don’t tend to project town very well unless I am able to get pelts and/or my solve is good

I wasn’t sure if I should claim it

no because it doesn’t remark that wisdom is empire, it states she isn’t advancing the empires wincon, which she is not

yes thats why it was a joke
:p

Ftr my town reads are

• Vulgard
  • Magnus
  • Bean
  • Luna?
  • Artemis?
  • Scorb?