Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

I’m voting Jaiden because I’m sheeping Vulgard and he’s lock town btw.

I’m willing to vote anyone of Zenon/Guava/Italy(who I’ve read 0 posts from)/Sabdi if it becomes a wagon

Why’s this?

Also, you voted Jaiden before Vulgard did?

1 Like

Not my fault he’s slow, I voted Jaiden when he said Jaiden would be a good slot to push!

He also said Italy would, why did you vote Jaiden over Italy?

And why is he locktown to you?

why are you voting someone based off a sheep instead of independently forming your own reads, especially so people can get a better grasp on you and make you contributing more to town

Well… yes

I don’t see how this relates to anything

Didn’t see the Italy part because I don’t recognise it, but I’d be up for that as well!

He’s been lost in a towny way and vibes extremely town during interactions. I made a better case earlier on but he’s my strongest tr regardless.

In regard to confidence, Atlas

I’ve pushed and pressured several people today but everyone I’m considering is defended by at least one other player

With this in mind I’ll pick a wagon at EoD

you asked how ruby and creature died
and i responded with “are you going to read the thread summary”
and you just assumed i was being snarky

Oh, I don’t remember this, sorry
Doesn’t matter

why is this a problem
beside mech, and considering the game, including mech, people can be very very wrong on others or are just evil

ok

It’s making it difficult to push anywhere

Not that I haven’t done similar stuff myself but yeah

tbh it just is weird bc everyone’s town and wolf list is like

conflicted idk if that makes sense

difficulty doesn’t mean prevention
it just makes it more fun to bash their skulls deeper into their brains and prove all the fools wrong

I’m confused by your role

You’re saying you disable abilities, but you “shot” me

by the way, vulgard
im considering using an ability that gives you feedback, are you absolutely certain you are currently not insane, and will unless further difficulties stay not insane

Stop talking about the nightkills or I’m going to start tunneling Litten for another 50 posts and nobody in this thread wants that.

I don’t want to misunderstand what you’re claiming but if you disable abilities I don’t know why you would use that on me

I am misunderstanding for sure