Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Thats alot of names. thought you were zenon

1 Like

Ancient Spirits can include all variations of third parties as well.

1 Like

I am trying to pass my time with something. I decided to do some ISOing. But if you can entertain me in some other form feel free to.

ut-oh

Good chance theyre puppets but not the same chance that theyre wolf puppets
Id say one and one wrt w/v

3 Likes

and that is The Problem

i like that thinking

As long that doesn’t involve anything inappropriate.

You also forget my commitment in most D1 of these games is sub-par at best, I don’t think last game was any different except last game it was justifiable by the player count

We can ignore them for the time being
Read people

I have no idea. Maybe we should assume it’s 17 imperialists + 0, 1 or 2 sock puppets.

Based off my card alone, unless every town has hidden abilities tbat slowly reveal as the game progresses, I do not think town has the power to justify adding eight wolves, I imagine Luna/Cassandra never got a rolecard themselves and are just puppets.

the problem is that there might be 2+ extra wolves, not that there’s a 50/50 chance of them being scum

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT NYA

Im not rlly interested in that i just want you to depart the bubble

I should be asleep but I got distracted by the internet instead
Yeah the last two accounts to join are definitely puppets, at least I know Cassandra sort of showed up in the prequel to this game but idk about Luna. They’re both listed separately at the bottom of the player list in the OP here, though, so that pretty much confirms it.

1 Like

We’re pretty much discussing anything that doesn’t involve reading an actual player in the game.

I’m so pissed off right now and I can’t even say why this game is fucking rigged nya

They are 99% chance not people
Ignore them

You randed wolf and found out the game is broken in favor of town?