Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Rude

bots are people to smh

unfortunately not nya

Youre not luna or cassandra afaik
Why is that rude

1 Like

i think this might be a weird post restriction

dislike hazardā€™s ā€œno thoughts, head emptyā€ mentality, especially comparing it to fam3

we most likely are going to, yes
but the fact that there can be up to 8, actual players, ancient spirits, is Not Good

3 Likes

ā€¦
Atlas.
Ignore them.
Stop wasting your time.
If it becomes relevant, we can deal with them
For now its pointless

I kinda have to disagree. I have Noble information and I know that every Dreamer also has Noble information, unless there are a few millers or godfathers in the setup (which is plausible, going off the OP).

What if they are both newbies decided to sign up for this large game at the very last second before the host decided to close the signup thread? Do you think calling them not people is a good way to welcome them to the mafia game?

??? did you just call me dumb

Hazardwaste? Because I kinda agree Hazardwaste just beetlejuiced.

Id agree with that except I am extremely certain that Cassandra is a character flavor, and Luna probably is too.

No Iā€™m Neon

2 Likes

Iā€™m almost certain that not all Ancient Spirits are aligned in one informed minority, and would predict that at least one exists that is not strictly anti-town.

1 Like

What are you talking about

what the fuck does beetle juiced me

This discussion is stupid, Iā€™m going back to trying to sleep.

1 Like

you donā€™t have one singular read, and your about the game posts are all maintaining to the mech

1 Like

have a good one mate

1 Like

Thatā€™s vastly not helpful for someone like me who like gets overwhelmed by mech spec

Is this a soft?