Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Let me cook nya

1 Like

just thinking that

1 Like

cook quicker i’m hungry

2 Likes

Mafiauniverse Dreamer.
This isn’t my exact role but it’s close enough to indicate I’m not just making it up.

2 Likes

Me too
I’m hungry for some wolf stew

3 Likes

If your gonna @ everyone with a read should give more details in that ping

2 Likes

if your gonna @everyone with a ping at least be right on it :fire: nya

3 Likes

Rumor has it, Litten failed a reaction test

2 Likes

someone who noticed something in it that missed it at first so want people to not miss stuff

mech heavy game easy to miss stuff if you miss/forget part of the OP

1 Like

posts to this?

1 Like

Idk I haven’t even found it but I assume it’s in Marl’s ISO

1 Like

Do you really think that we would be given out hard mechanical information this early?

1 Like

Yes
There was an N0 in which certain players could act

1 Like

what’s your current thoughts then i might back read but honestly likely not day 1 got alot of stuff to do as i stated day 2 will be my more time to game free

1 Like

yes i think it’s possible

1 Like

I know my point of view is probably biased, but I do think the best course of action is just to ignore the mechanical information and play as normal, then if reason to discuss it comes up later, discuss it then.

I don’t think it’s cut and dry information that we can believe at face value, but I don’t doubt that we can get some sort of information, of questionable reliability.

1 Like

clarify atleast 1 or exact one for you then

also what names

1 Like

Initially I thought it was insanely wolfy, from my perspective (you would have to read my posts in order to understand my perspective nya), to actually pressure me for saying nya in my posts, sometnint which I must add is completely normal and sometnint I have always done in all my posts, anyone who says otherwise shouldn’t be trusted ect ect, but then I thought about it more and I realized that he didn’t actually get it which probably means he’s being lol marluxion and town

nya

2 Likes

I think it should be considered but not abbsolute

IE don’t just kill one in X even more day 1 but the stuff should still be on the back of our minds

2 Likes