Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

VOTE: Marluxion

I have a slight townlean on Litten but this vote is more policy about mass pings
ew

If youā€™re talking about ISOs, I just came up with a Kiiruma townlean and Hazardwaste wolflean based on a quick ISO glance. I forgot who else I ISOed though.

I donā€™t understand what you are saying nya
are you saying that magnus is evil

I donā€™t just lie about mech without purpose unless Iā€™m evil.

Your wording here does you no favors btw nya

I addressed that already
I think your read is forced to make it look like you were doing smth

what was your mech?
I havenā€™t backread

Oh right the other ISO was Ruby

Magnus, how confident are you in your information and your interpretation of it being accurate?

I think Marl comes across as more transparent than he did in FAM3, where he was just sorta there even when he was around. He seemed dead tired, and here he felt enthused during the Litten incident. He could be overcompensating but it semi-reminds me of the GOAT^2 game forever ago.

Iā€™ve done multiple random ISOs in my town games ftr

but maybe I am wasting too many posts with you

i will say when kiiruma is evil alligned they are usually more friendly dont make scum reads as often/doesnt go in for charges. currently he has openly stated he is on the fence which kinda makes me feel slightly uneasy about him. he is tightroped for now. i want more words from british boy

3 Likes

No Iā€™m saying I believe someone dropping that kind of thing on town is probably doing it from a perspective of not being a wolf itā€™s pretty hard to imagine a wolf decides to do that for fun

Is this TMI that magnus is lying? Nya

and yes i did this iso cause for some reason creature town reads him from 3 posts

I will out myself to the town and make myself a target for investigatives who are suspicious about my claims truly a play of all time

1 Like

Iā€™m not completely faithful to my information but given the confusion about false information in the OP, and it being immediate, I think thereā€™s enough of a reason to believe it could be real instead of dismissing it entirely, thereā€™s room to dismiss it, and I doubt every noble ping out there is false. I had a stupid read about the order indicating the pings were random instead of selected, but donā€™t take that as anything.

OK this just feels reachy
Not least because you yourself said that Magnus is probably lying
And if youā€™re town, then why would you think itā€™s wolfy that someone else might think so?

Do you have any other thoughts on the game besides the noble claim nya