Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

i think its a club but close enough

1 Like

the game isn’t marked as it will actively screw you over
a role that turns people insane as town without them knowing and without gaining any positive effects until n5, at best, when the game could possibly be over by then, sounds unrealistic

1 Like

This is why I said the role doesn’t seem important enough to add such an effect unless “different type of player” was important

beside that, your lack of help in certain areas and strange responses to l.una lead me to believe you’re just an alt owner that turns people insane if you pick them
a way simpler role to believe

Hm, probably.
Class, club, close enough.
They’re fun friendly things ^^

Lmao

i kinda wish i could read the flavor Like a book

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

It’s hella cool so far

1 Like

The only reason I am being unhelpful in certain areas is because I can’t muster up energy to be helpful for this game

I think a lot of people feel the same as me too

you’re polarized, dear
ive never seen you act so deflated

I get demotivated fairly quickly in a lot of things, and this is one of those games where I am just not feeling it

you’re content
you stopped truly helping in the later days of dicey because nobody was there to push you for it
you stopped helping later in d2

VOTE: Litten

this is a bastard game my energy has been drained as you can see when I said “fwiw I think magnus is still a wolf”

your insistence that im pushing you for the wrong reasons instead of focusing on other things just implies you’re evil

I understand why you are pushing me, you pushing me is just not going to make me feel motivated to do anything

that’s not what im trying to do

im trying to kill you

D: