Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

have fun with that

i will relish it

1 Like

beside you, from my perspective, matching up with l.una’s posting patterns, your general tone and patience indecating relatively the same, and just acting like you know what they’re up to and reacting in said way, you’re just generally not what i expect you to do as town
you lack vigor, which is excuseable, but you’ve not had it for a while despite your large post counts, indicating you’re still trying to show up to make an attempt at being presentable. your focus shifting onto mech and then regaining that vigor indicates you have no clue who or what to push, or any leads of your own

1 Like

Oh my god, Atlas is this about me? :scream:

no you’re obviously town

1 Like

I pride myself on my wolf game and I would be actively doing a lot more here if I was a wolf, it’s a bastard game, I’m not sure what you expect from me, I gave my town reads, I am voting someone I think I am a wolf, anything beyond that is not in my pay grade

1 Like

this is your defense for not doing much, the one thing thats finely explained and also NAI. it is not an explanation for everything else

there’s nothing else to explain
this is just how I am right now

Can somebody explain the Wisdom and Litten situations like I’m 5

1 Like

your lack of vigor is fine
your lack of any semblance of social solving and voting someone for a mech benefit is not, when you should have more important things and, even if that benefit is on your top wolfread, you’ve not expressed anyone else beside the people we know are spirits, kiiruma and cassandra

last time I expressed a wolf read on them and voted them out it was magnus and was correct

is this an excuse for your current behaviour?

justification to make me feel less bad about being lazy

you are well aware then this is your fault
you may either get better for the sake of your team, or die with me

I do realize it is my fault yes

you’re polarized; im well aware you can’t control your laziness, but i don’t see how that makes you town

Litten DESTROYED

3 Likes

are these the players we’re losing to?

Firekitten

To Waterbiggen

I think me asking to die over and over is just town indicative for me, I take pride in not dying as a wolf, but as town I want to die because I realize quickly I don’t like playing mafia, sometimes I do, this is not one of those games

2 Likes