Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

this is random but have you claimed yet

i’m not asking u to but i just wanted to know if u did

I’m not sure what you mean by this question

I’m reading your argument with Litten rn

yes! yes!
i don’t believe your acceptance is real: you’re willing to keep showing up and want to keep fighting
to an extent; yes. you’re definitely tired, but i don’t think to the level you are acting you are

well it is real so goodluck

yes, that
and when you see me point out how you would act, you flail over

1 Like

So you’re saying Litten is a wolf and L.una is his alt?

Perchance

I don’t know why Litten would have an alt that doesn’t have a wincon at the start of the game though

Though that’s regardless of him being town/mafia, he could not have access to L.una but still be a wolf, so might not be too important

If that team predictor is true then it doesn’t mean we are being mislead by several people?

I’m saying this would kinda break the game so I doubt L.una is an alt

The part about Litten not being towny is fair enough though

Fwiw I’ve only seen litten lose wim like this as town, not as a wolf

1 Like

we’re being mislead by people either way; i’ve doubted wisdom is a wolf since marl, who people keep forgetting was in that slot and was extremely towny, and i had to convince people for a day straight to vote magnus

i am saying the account lied about the lack of wincon

m

can i see where?

Do we have an explanation for the announcement and n1/n2 kills yet because they’re noticeably different in that n2 was cleaned while n1 was not

Luna isn’t an alt, she’s a separate player as far as we know. Even if she’s part of a game mechanic, she’s not Litten.

explain

Fwiw that’s the only argument I have in Litten’s favor lol

Sips tea
Yep, yet I’m not one of them~

I feel like Kiiruma should know this? I thought they had access to each other’s cards @Kiiruma

I’m trying to remember which games I’ve played with him in
But I know his wolf game in the mountainous game on the old forum was way different
Only town game I remember off the top of my head was on MC as an alt but he died way before he could lose any wim

1 Like

it is probably a wolf factional ability, to try and dissuade people from listening to artemis

:uk: