Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

weh
i don’t know if i can blindly agree that litten is village from

“his game from a while ago was really different”

also idk about atlas but i’m not taking the alt into account in my read because it just fucks w my head too much

Yes and I think Kiiruma spawned Luna. I think it’s from his hidden ability or something.

Do you think I’m a wolf?

if kiiruma has not claimed this he is simply an ancient spirit with an ancient spirit wincon, to kill the empires
i don’t think he is

2 Likes

No but not the wolf game, it’s just hes playing similarly to a game I saw him as town where he got very dejected and people tunneled him out because he wasn’t solving and he got mislunched and flipped town

I don’t really want to kill Litten first here because the theory of him being a wolf largely relies on the L.una account being a wolf alt account, I’d rather flip the alt account first or vig it to see its role PM

The flip should make it obvious what it is, then we kill Litten if it’s an alt account

I also do want to kill Wisdom after reading the claim shenanigans, and Kiiruma is still literally an openclaimed wolf that needs to die for our wincon so that’s also a thing

Cassandra is also someone that’s most likely not Empire and needs to die at some point

God there are so many slots that need to die

1 Like

history doesn’t repeat, says the liars

i believe so. i think atlas has a point given how you’ve been acting today.

your posts, specifically around magnus set me off as strange as well. it feels like you knew they were going to flip what they flipped.

this is what we call being good at the game

Litten (2): Atlas, min

it does not, it is just a selling point towards it

this is not completely true

Idk, Kii and Luna keep voting as a block even tho they don’t have to. So they very likely do share a wincon, regardless of what it is, or at least Luna wants to appear that she shares Kii’s wincon

Well if you’re confident I’m willing to sheep you on this

oh

my bad

you bet with artemis that magnus would flip wolf to try and get out of her vigging you, then she mysteriously died during the night after the wolves thought she had extra kp, and, with the jarek shot, might’ve just shot whoever she wanted

i.e, you

@WindwardAway I didn’t spawn L.una.
I mean L.una wasn’t even in my card until N1 start

I thought wisdom said it was a moderror with feedback?

Also I’m down to kill Luna if you guys want to

I just don’t really like the idea of going for Litten here when there are like 3 slots that we know aren’t town and that we know need to die for us to win the game

she could have just been anti claimed

I’m also down with killing luna