Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Oh yeah, I just had a thought about that

Do we know if Cult actually flips Cult? Because it’s not defined as a faction here:

So maybe it’s wincon-based and they… don’t flip as cult

Though I hope that isn’t true because wincons don’t flip

this is far different from saying you had a scumread on the slot and trying to gain credit off of it

Before I started forum mafia claiming pr was a trust tell for me (:

1 Like

Yeah I believe it’s only wincons, and as far as I know, I’m the only one who can flip dead players’ wincons

I said the exact same thing yesterday tho!

theres a very small chance any empire spirit has a cult wincon
i wouldn’t bother bringing up frost just to check

1 Like

If it’s only wincon based and they don’t flip as cult normally, then it’d mean that Windy is the only one who can identify members. (And me, since we’d assume they’re informed minority?)

Yeah, you catch them alive and I catch them dead. Lol
But if we both die then the game continues as a flipless for everyone else.

1 Like

I mean, “wincons will not flip upon death” is a flipless game however you look at it
The empire vs ancient spirits thing is a red herring

1 Like
All of wisdom's posts involving jaiden before 10m ago

can you pinpoint which one of these posts this refers to

Ancient Spirits have more abilities than Empire, so if cult is low in numbers, they are likely to be slightly skewed toward Ancient Spirits in their numbers, but it’s not definitive and I’d bet on at least one Empire cultist?

1 Like

Honestly I just realized, when I started to go through guava posts. We never figured out who the fuck gave me that post restriction. No one has flipped with it yet. Guava could legit just be the person who did it

2 Likes

this is a thought i had and it worried me nya

i feel like it flips back to me feeling like the wincons are just screwed with nya

also wind i meant with jaiden

WHY DO I KEEP SAYING NYA

1 Like

nya, francis

I thought she replied when Jaiden was talking about her trust tell because i was in that discussion and the discussion was pointless

nya, my dear Watson.

3 Likes

I said that I didn’t have wolf reads but my own, that I town read Vul and that I sheeped Vul, even if it wasn’t in the same post

1 Like

but you said

this

Guava has also done absolutely nothing besides vote for kiiruma for like two cycles

2 Likes