Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

but honestly Millium/Wisp is not my priority rn

VOTE: Atlas.

Summary

Atlas has been making comments on other slots without wanting to be seen taking a strong stance on any player, going “yes but” with saying Vulgard was good to pad their post (#155) and throwing shade on the LHF slots Creature and Frost (#199) as surface reads. Atlas’s reason to townread Vulgard (#341) is bizarre when capable wolves set the thread tone all the time, and it’s presumably TMI if they ever flip evil.

Atlas tried deflecting this attention onto Italy, and while asking for a second opinion is a characteristic behaviour there isn’t a strong reason to question Italy upon entering the thread, because they never really levelled a read against Italy later. The evidence for their townread on Litten’s slot after being prompted to explain themselves feels just sorta there, like Atlas was defending a viewpoint rather than vocalising something they really believed in. (#373)
When Marl made the massping against Litten, Atlas really wanted to remind everyone of their perspective (#453) and pointed out the thread’s lack of response in order to contrast themselves from everyone else.

(#464) feels like Atlas doesn’t want to butt heads with Marl because he was scumreading them earlier and rather than getting tangled up with that they just called him town and tried to sow doubt elsewhere, and continued shading LHF slots like Kiiruma when he came in (#567).

(#663) The neutral discussion was another way to appear like they were solving more than they were, and Atlas continued to make those side comments to sow doubt instead of directly casing anyone. (#578) (#931) (#1020) (#1070)

Alternatively Atlas’s continued mentions about feeling tired are v!indicative but that’s a question for later.

damn even the bots are breaking nightingale’s rules
broke the no flirting role

6 Likes

1 Like

:flushed:

1 Like

and here i am trying so hard not to do with Sabi :frowning:

I feel like you are the only person who can understand me…

I agree I want this neighbour hood if someone can provide

1 Like

I wanna be in a hood I never get to be in one :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m Sapphic. Sry

1 Like

1 Like

Weren’t you in a hood just last game? With like ten other players?

nope

1 Like

taking bids for hood access now
get em in early

dam sorry Millium

1 Like

Jarek and I please. We have spoken.

A hood with Cassandra would be nice.

no you dont bid for other people
only for yourself
catgun

Nobody immediately responding to this might mean this is a miss, but it’s fine.

Nobody responded to it because you put it in a spoiler, so most people probably missed that there was a serious case in there.