Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

:pleading_face:

But the value of neighourhoods fluctuate wildly depending on who else is in them.

you get one guess at who you get a hood with, babycakes

If no one understands you, is that because they do not wish to understand you, or because you do not wish to understand them?

I am flying you out

now thats a bid
might be hard to beat

should just make them win
(i don’t want one cause to busy to give the other player the time i have)

1 Like

im slowly going through it, post number would be nice if this work liked MU, and i can see them on the screen, but there, i gotta click on them, read them, then scroll back to your wall for more of them

there is a high chance they are forcing reads, probably? mostly referencing their read on Bean and the posts they quoted with it, maybe they can produce receipts, but idk feels weird for them to come straight out of the gate shading Bean of all people for basically shit posting under the guise of, “usually bean has some semblance of real thoughts”

well it is uh
a night action. so.

nya
point stands if you do you do just think others could get more out of it

1 Like

I just want to stunt on wisp

1 Like

I’ll be completely honest, I opened it up, saw it was formatted similar to your walls previous game, and then noped with acfuakly reading it nya. How confident are you on this read as opposed to your walls last game nya?

im not taking a particularly strong stance, especially on my woflreads, because it is early in the game: you pointed out right after this part of my main townread, which goes rather against that principle

creature, as town, will quickly become a non-lhf, from his meta i got from fam3,

capable wolves, when trying to set the tone, will then get called out by other capable players, or chaotic ones that like to go against the flow. this didn’t happen, so there was a good amount of truth to his posts and actually getting the game on track when he instead could’ve gone for being townread

against lhf, i typically just ask the simplest and easiest question to answer, which is almost always of their reads, and i did it a fair bit in fam3

there was an obvious problem of there, and i pointed it out, akin to how artemis or yourselves reacted to this post

in fam3, marl panicked and engaged in the behaviour he did earlier this game, mainly of blaming people and making mild jokes about their death, compared to when he then, got out of it, when i changed my tune quickly after
to elaborate, his deathtunnel on litten could easily be the same thing he did against squirrel in pci, but he didn’t go to such lengths or actually try to do things other then popping in, stating how everything they were doing is so scummy, then leaving

kii will most likely not be lhf for long after fam3, and he has some people here to defend his playstyle and, even before rand, will definitely want to keep him alive. i’d bother to shade someone else, and pocket kii so i could get credit later

1 Like

you saw the case and made the effort to make the post, but didn’t have a response or a read on my slot, or for or against magnus’ points, for it
this feels like you trying to remove a vague reason to townread me without trying to get involved

No? I saw the case, but I didn’t read it, because it was a long post and my attention span is short right now.

1 Like

in both cases, it’s not a good look for you
purposefully avoiding things because they are long, which probably means it is important, is not fantastic

I feel ignored

Hi.

Reads list?

1 Like

no bullshit you dont get to try to “Marl cuz mech” me and then roll over when you fail