Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

@Marluxion i am assuming you do have meta about me, can you share one of these ‘comically’ wolf posts that can be compared here?

I’m just popping my head in.
@Frostwolf103 you’re mainly being suspected because the “one in thirteen” read is weird and goofy, statistically correct and completely unhelpful, and for side-lining and questioning the theorised V/V Marl and Litten back and forth.
@Silviu200530 you have a volume tell, please be nice.
@Litten there’s no reason to make fun of the wallpost format when the format itself doesn’t speak towards the quality (or lack thereof) of the case itself.

I’ll be responding to Atlas separately.

1 Like

Frost and Marl are probably unpaired

So why would I put myself as wolf in the list if thats the case?

also I. doubt Frost is scum
I think if Frost was scum he’d probably deny that he was trolling after Marl said he wouldn’t troll as town, not double down on it

but they could be t/t

i have not resolved my fight with litten
i still vehemently want him dead

1 Like

It feels dropping off but okay

wdym by dropping off?

512 is a comically bad attempt and looking like you’re trying to solve
also you have a lot of really low engagement questions that dont go anywhere and that’s not usually how you operate as town

the vote still exists
can’t argue with a sleeping cat

I mean by other games I played as wolf came out as comically wolf

watching you wolf in the tales of the abyss game is the worst example but every time i’ve seen you wolf it’s been p obvious no offfense

So I am more interested where you came up with the meta of mine, and if that helps you, I am townleaning Millium.

Because Millium doesn’t like to be pocketed, that looks like town behaviour to me

tales of the abyss you were so wolfy you were almost killed over your mechanically red peeked teammate

1 Like

I have better wolf games that Vulgard townread me for being towny

what does that have to do with anything
it doesn’t mean you’re towny this game

It has to do with this thing you said like two posts ago

“Trolling means frosty is not town”

“So I go by the worst example of his wolf game”

And you know I am not proud of that game, I actually hate that very existence.