Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

i have not seen the game he’s talking about though

this is not what i said

I’ve read the first 500 replies.

Microreading but I either feel they both are in a misunderstanding as both tones are getting more competitive against each other (“you said you have read the entire thread yet you failed to read any of my posts”), I might be wrong here, but I feel this argument comes more from town when they feel like they are being misrepresented and their opposing side isn’t listening to them.

Or either Marl and Litten are W/W and Marl is doing a scumtheater with Litten and they’re an unwilling accomplice. Or so that’s the impression I am given from a mass ping board.

Something is really odd here. I didn’t play enough games from Marl, I dunno if he’s the baron of chaotic breakdances or he gets spectacular when wolf.

i said when you are town you are not the type to troll

I think that was april showers overhaul

@Frostwolf103

this is not me saying you are a wolf because you are trolling, this is me saying that i dont think you’re trolling and your attempt at solving earlier was actually just fake

I do have my reasons

for what

i am not implying you are trolling???
creature was saying your post at 512 might have been a troll post and i was responding to that

And he’s. Telling you there are better games
That you haven’t seen
If you had seen the game there would be no reason for him to bring it up so like, yeah, obviously you haven’t seen it

That game was stacked against you too :sob::sob: a 3-way town neighbourhood AND masons (which somehow one of got vig’d??) AND the 3p was hard townsiding

Personally I would never (it was me)

Oh wow. Tell me something I don’t know.
Hazard is as usual tightroping me, just like I do right back to him. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Damn perfect timing just finished work. And being tightroped is not being evil my man. Its being on the edge of it. You havent given me enough to trust ya like you did in FAM

1 Like

And you cant say that is not your wolf style :p

Eh, it’s a valid point.
There’s a couple of people I wanna murderise.
I do think we could have some strong players who are wolves this game and it does make me nervous.

That’s partially why I’m taking a step back because I want to see how things go if they have some more free space. I think Frost is weird but town. Litten/Marl probably has a wolf in them.

VOTE: Litten

My character literally is the perfect summary of an Ava Max song. And is eccentric, sticking to her friends. I relate, big time.

1 Like

I think our characters may be polar opposites kiiruma. Extravert and introvert

1 Like

Silviu’s saying that Litten and Marl are either V/V, W/W or V/W, I’m glad we could narrow it down.
I think I need more from them in order to read their slot. I want to believe Silviu’s an easy enough read, but right now there isn’t really enough to work with here, this is their most substantive post and it mainly contains unfiltered thought… which is v!indicative, naming multiple perspectives instead of intentionally narrowing it down to one or at most two viewpoints, but maybe not for Silviu. They have a volume tell but I’d at least leave them alone for a while.

1 Like

Who and why do you think this outside of paranoia?

For me, I like a challenge.

Pokemon xros wars is also a challenge for me.

1 Like