Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

No, or else I would’ve said something.

okay
what kind of ant would you be

id be a carpenter ant you cant be a carpenter

Alright I did my duty and solved everyone who has posted so far. Im going to head out now nya

VOTE: Millium

First

First

I feel like the random defense of Sabi and declaring that she’ll be shitposting sticks out like a sore thumb compared to everyone else who’s just… doing that (shitposting) without explaining themselves.

1 Like

The wolves are obvious Vulgard it’s okay you can head home now

Millium is simping for me. Just ignore

Creature actually seeming like he’s making reads and having internal thoughts, instead of not really wanting to be here, rolling over, and waiting for a consensus to form before sheeping it, is a good initial look for him. This isn’t a very strong read, but I should have something more confident by EoD1.

1 Like

vulgard when the offsite player doesnt play like the people onsite:

1 Like

im town btw

Why do you think it’s a site difference and not an alignment difference?

You’re probably going to tell me that he’s barely done anything by now, but last game, when he was a wolf, he didn’t do anything and he just jumped on the main bandwagons when he was posting. He also clearly didn’t want to be here, so basically, this read isn’t unfounded. Maybe a bit premature, but that’s why I’m saying I should have more confidence by EoD.

My lover :heart:

Tell me who they are?

I don’t know what it is but theres far too many reasons for someone to act different to immediately go to her being scum. For example, they could be different

Didn’t you say she was pocketing you?

Did Vulgard accidentally post a fake read on me and then tried to cover it one post later?