Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Also hi, I’m busy fixing my computer. I’ll be back later

1 Like

Uh… no? Why do you think that?

The wolves: ( nya)

Wolf Team

Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (Official Music Video) - YouTube

nya

1 Like

He did it last game.

It’s a joke because he was wolf.

Atm I have no AI read on him

I love my wife :3

1 Like

Vul why are you taking obvious shitpost as serious?

Hm, okay.

You just said I am making reads and having internal thoughts when all I’ve done was vote you for no serious reason then vote Litten without a single reason.

Then two posts later you tried to excuse as to why you were too early on something about me not jumping on the main wagon and wanting to be here when I barely indicated anything about that.

It reeks like a TMI read posted too early.

2 Likes

Dmn its only be 30mins let me shit post in peace
Rood

Creature might be town lol

1 Like

I still feel like the need to declare you’ll be shitposting is wolfy when nobody else seemed to care about coming across as such.

Lmao they are town

1 Like

Agree, the post just now is towny for him.

pronouns, sadbi
i will be talking a bit more later
my head feels kinda fuzzy
vulgard is probably good even though i disagree with the read because creature feels plain awkward like they want to avoid last game happening again by fluffing up their postcount, and then pounces onto vulgard for thinking its towny

If you need meta context, Millium is wisp from mu. He’s always awkward

1 Like

Millium is he/ him.

I mean, yeah, I just feel like you’re actually thinking about the game while making these votes. I never got that impression when reading your wolf ISO.

I decided to explain more because it was probably coming across as an unfounded read.

Creature voting me without any reasoning is wolfy btw nya

seems like you guys are struggling at finding the wolves so thought I would help

1 Like