Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Alright I like these reads

1 Like

but I have no idea what to do right now

reading time!

Meh, I feel this entire thing with ā€œopenersā€ is an overthought concept :joy_wolf:

You are leaving your vote on me still?

idk maybe Iā€™ll move it

VOTE: Jaiden

since weā€™re all ignoring this LAMIST slot

really dislike this entire interaction between frost and mag.\

he puts me first before his other reads showing he wants people to see he is not town reading me. which honestly could just be because thats the newest read he discovered. i like this post tho more then his first 3 posts.

Agreed with fully. i had the same way of thinking

interesting read

Oh christ she did it again. i caught her before with a lost post she aint helping herself :P

I do tho have her tightropped just because her reaction to the game state felt towny.

i agree with most of this i still dont get the V lean on kiiruma but a few people have it so i may just be paranoid. agree with most of townā€¦ artemis i have never heard of till this game so i dont have any thoughts on theā€¦ fully agree with atlas creature and windward

wolfreads i need more info into sadbi especially why you decided to wolfread instead of neutral. to me they are only in scum cause you cant town read them. do you just not see a world with town sadbi?

checkmate?

i can agree but this feels like a very obvious comment

i dont know if this helps. i just wanted to be useful. sorry if i am just repeating thoughts people already had

1 Like

Correction, its zenon

How long until EOD?

i know it was more or less. you asked a question, magnus has a decent reply, you answer in a joking manner without elabhorating unless i missed it

32 hours i believe

oh and you never responded or acted upon zenons answer

I am serious that its not in Magnusā€™ place to question it. I didnā€™t ask him

1 Like

ok fair so it was for your personal world correct? or were you trying to read zenon/mag more

The latter

Towny thought.

I do, Sabi is just in a similar boat as Creature in that I can typically townread them quite easily when theyā€™re town and Iā€™m not townreading them in this game yet. Thatā€™s the point of concern.

ok fair. and thankyou for pointing at your reply XD. can you give me insight on what it tells you

town
scum!guava fears the consequences of their actions

im not sure how to read marl but i like the sheer confidence nonetheless

ā€¦you lie without purpose when youre evil? Presumably theres always a reason no?

while Iā€™m not a big fan of the tone I think this is again very good for guava, Iā€™d expect a scum!guava to make this push while trying to stay more fencesitty

On that note I should probably look into magnus and come back to reading up